• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Welcome to Toontown

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
Toontown. The place where all the toons live. You are a new toon moving into the area. This is a RPG that never ends. It's basically your character's life living, working, hanging out, and don't forget the cartoon antics.

Name:
Personality:

Name: Rebecca Chihuahua
Looks: http://sarahchihuahua.deviantart.com/art/Rebecca-Chihuahua-Request-80459221 As done by the amazing SarahChihuahua on dA
Personality: Hyper, sort of dumb, fun-loving

What a coincidence that you would name it after a game....
Name: Rosecloud
Looks: Brown tabby cat. She has a long tail and fangs. Picture coming later.
Personality: Smart and curious, Rosie loves to dig and dig and... you know what I mean. She finds many things by digging; she once uncovered a buried pair of slippers from the neighbor's dog.

Last edited:
Name: King Scooter
Looks: King Scooter is a platypus... here is his picture.
Personality: King Scooter believes that anything is possible. He wishes he could fly, and in his hyper times forgets he can't...

Last edited:
(Um...I don't mean the game....I mean...it's just a place where cartoons live. you can also be your favorite cartoons. Accepted, just get rid of the information about the game)

Darn. I was hoping for the game. Gardevoir and I will edit our posts. We'll still join, though~ =)

(No, it is kinda my fault. I forgot it was a game. Just one or two more people. Accepted.)

Back
Top Bottom