• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Berry Help

Fenrir

Mostly Harmless
Is it possible to get the pinch-stat boosting berries (Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, etc.) in-game? I've explored every overworld area that I can think of with no luck at all. And I'm skeptical of wild pokémon holding them. Is the Pal Park migration the only way to get them?

You can't get them in the main D/P games; the only way to get them without Pal Parking is from PBR mystery gift. Or GTS luck/wi-fi, I suppose.

:checking Bulbapedia locations:

:check completed:

Leichi: Mirage Island, PBR 38,400 Poké Coupons.
Ganlon: Colloseum Mt Battle 15,000 POkécoupons, PBR 19,800 Poké Coupons.
Salac: Unknown number of Coupons on Mt Battle, PBR 19,200 Poké Coupons.
Petaya: Mt Battle, PBR 19,200 Poké Coupons.
Apicot: Mt Battle 15,000, PBR 19,200 Poké Coupons.
Lansat: Given in Emerald w/ all seven silver symbols, PBR 38,400 Poké Coupons.
Starf: Given in Emerald w/ all seven Gold symbols, PBR 38,400 Poké Coupons.

So.. either get Colloseum or PBR. Your choice.

Pokemon XD also offers the berries, although they are still for high prices of about... 15000 Pokecoupons or so?

Thanks for all the help. Once I get a decent PBR team trained on Diamond, I think I'll go a bit harder at the game to get those berries.

Back
Top Bottom