• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

This semester is OVER!

Storm Earth and Fire

Would you like to make a contract?
OK, maybe not for all of you folks, but I am officially done with this semester of school and I did not see a thread for celebrating this.

In fact, normally, I wouldn't, but I just finished a big scary paper on a political party that has only been in existence since 2006. Finding scholarly articles for them is a massive pain in the ass.

But somehow I finished it, though I'm pretty sure the latter half of the paper is terrifyingly bad. Other than going into class on the 11th to talk about this paper for three or so minutes and do a short Q&A session (I get to lecture for 5 or so minutes, basically), I have finished the semester ten or so days early. Now to sell the last of my textbooks and buy stuff!

Have a good summer break, fellow students.

Mine are almost over. Yesterday was a field trip, today. Student Day, tomorrow no school... We have like one day of regular classes left. After that we have final exam reviews, which I will probably be excused from.

I ENVY YOU GUYS >:c

I'm behind in this great big swamp of workkk

I'm a lazy person, by the way.

unless my mom yells at me which she should do more she should never do

I ENVY YOU GUYS >:c

I'm behind in this great big swamp of workkk

I'm a lazy person, by the way.

unless my mom yells at me which she should do more she should never do

^This. All of it.

At least my AP test is done and we're just going to watch movies in that class for the rest of the year! :D

Yesterday was the last day I actually had to attend school. However, I now have to go to some stupid 2-hour graduation ceremony that no one cares about.

My friend just got out of school, and I got out two days ago. So, yeah. NO-SCHOOL-PARTY!

Back
Top Bottom