• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Choice Mafia (N3)

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D3)

I'M A DWARF AND I'M VOTING VOTING GLACE

VOTING VOTING GLACE
VOTING VOTING GLACE

Re: SSB Choice Mafia (D3)

After a little bit of discussion, most of the villagers decide, almost on a whim, to carry Lucas off to the noose. However, after the frightened young boy reasoned with them for a moment, they quickly decided against it. Not knowing what else to do, they came to an almost unanimous decision to lynch Falco. Strangely, the pilot doesn't do anything to defend himself.

Falco Lombardi is lynched, and a quick inspection reveals that he was completely innocent. It seems that Smashville's citizens aren't having as much luck during the day as they are during the night. As the sun starts to set over the town, the weary citizens go to bed, praying that they will be rid of the mafia soon enough...

Glace (Falco Lombardi) was lynched. He was Innocent.

48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom