• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HG/SS Soulsilver event please...

naruto_chao

Pikachu of yin and yang
i'd REALLY like a spikey eared Pichu, but in order to get it i need the event Pikachu colored Pichu, thats how it works right? if it does, does anyone have one they don't want?

I wish I had one. I'd gladly help you out. I've been wanting to do the event where Celebi takes you back in time on SS. But, of course, I lack the right Pokemon. ><

Um that event's done and gone. Like almost a year ago.

Not to mention your thread necrmancy here...

He's asking that, if he got one from someone else, would the event still work? I'm wondering the same thing...

The event would still work; the Pichu was distributed via DPPt before HG/SS were released, after all. I could lend you mine if nobody else can, though I'd have to dig out my Platinum.

Um that event's done and gone. Like almost a year ago.

Not to mention your thread necrmancy here...

What? Three days is hardly a bump at all. o.o and he knows the event's over, that's why he even started the thread...?

The event would still work; the Pichu was distributed via DPPt before HG/SS were released, after all. I could lend you mine if nobody else can, though I'd have to dig out my Platinum.

Thank you! reading that made me happy.
and yes i started the thread cause i never got the event when it was active, but i really want that Pichu!

Unless it was changed between IV and V, then it might not. I tried the Lostlorn event on my White with one of my friend's Shiny Beasts, and it didn't work.

Sorry I was gone for a bit, just moved...but does someone have an event pichu I can borrow?
EDIT: sorry double post, getting used to browsing on an android

Unless it was changed between IV and V, then it might not. I tried the Lostlorn event on my White with one of my friend's Shiny Beasts, and it didn't work.

Did you use the PokèTransfer to get it? If so, you did it wrong. Also needs to be the EVENT ones.

Back
Top Bottom