• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

Eric Colpton (Or something with the 'lpt' in a different order...) as Eric Cartman. Cartman would say this: "They don't think that's keeeeewwwuuuul..."

When I was reading Aidan of Oren The Elf Princess, Chapter 26 was "Come for me". I misread it as "Come at me bro".

Also, in the same book, either in chapter 25 or 26, there was a sentence about someone's knee, and guess what I misread it as! "I used to make sammiches until I saw that joke in someone's arrow in the knee meme""I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow in the knee".

"Best rated skill games" as "Most hated games."

EDIT:
*quotes self*
Today I wanted to mention Dualscar, but I couldn't remember his name for a while, and there was Alhazred on my mind instead.

I recently went beyond that and had to pause before mentioning Alhazred. But don't worry, the other name on my mind began with A and had eight letters as well... Yes, I mean the entity that is sometimes called the demon sultan.

And once, I couldn't remember the name of Cynthia's town (it's Celestic) and I kept thinking of Castelia. But I knew it wasn't Castelia. And I also got Petalburg and Floaroma mixed up.

Last edited:
So today I read a headline "Protesters tussle with lawmakers at dinner" as "Protesters take lawnmowers to dinner"

Maybe they're protesting for equal rights for lawnmowers?

The title of a news article I saw just a few minutes ago: "Inmate filed for gigantic tax refund." On my first glance I read this as "Inmate fled from gigantic t-rex."

My dyslexia gets worse with age. I'm constantly misreading common words as spelled wrong. >.<

Also, "Masuda Method" as "Medusa Method". Every fscking time.

Back
Top Bottom