• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you've been at TCoD too long when

I noticed this was about the forums in the first post (which I haven't been a member of long at all), but my first thought was the main site.

I've been coming to the main site for years (only just recently realized there was a forum, heh), and I remember Butterfree's first HTML Guide, and some of her old styles (back when there was like, twenty styles in the switcher). Back when the Marquee of Doom was an actual Marquee you had to hover your mouse over... I've also seen so many First Page Hits milestones, like the one with Butterfree and Charizard sitting outside the Cave roasting marshmallows over Charizard's tail-flame.

Anyway, this was about the forum, not the site, soooo... ^^; I'll shut up now.

Wow, I forgot about the Splash page. I haven't seen it in forever, probably since right after it changed last, whenever that was. (I think it was after gen 5 came out right?) I just go directly to the forums nowadays.

If you've been around for every guise of "Turbo" since his beginning.

Luckily, I wasn't around for any of them. But I did a fair amount of my research here and on the remnants of IF. What a weirdo!

Luckily, I wasn't around for any of them. But I did a fair amount of my research here and on the remnants of IF. What a weirdo!

gurl you stealthy

C6yHi.gif

ohh turbo
that guy
THAT GUY
is the LOVE OF MY LIFE
if only he was here right now i would confess ALL MY FEELS FOR HIM and propose on the spot
then after we're married we can adopt all the children and turn them into the next red army and destroy every single capitalist pig-dog on the planet.

ohh turbo
that guy
THAT GUY
is the LOVE OF MY LIFE
if only he was here right now i would confess ALL MY FEELS FOR HIM and propose on the spot
then after we're married we can adopt all the children and turn them into the next red army and destroy every single capitalist pig-dog on the planet.

can I be part of this unholy holy alliance
(turbo4prez 2012)

Sometimes I also wonder if anyone was ever banned because they acted a lot like Turbo but they weren't, just because of how much of a fight Turbo used to always put up claiming that he wasn't him. I think I just made myself go cross-eyed.

Man lol imagine if he were still doing that after all these years???? CRAZY

imagine if he had a sane account that gave off no clues
and made numerous alts that he made intentionally nuts to throw us off the trail

I can't even remember when I first signed up. I think I came for the Gen IV discussion, since Marrilands was kinda busy.

By the Nine, that means I've been here for....ages.
Not as long as most though. :(

does anyone remember the time when the cool thing to do was hate on nosepass
it still is elsewhere on the internets according to my friend who loves nosepass to death

and i was just about to ask if people remembered the spriting threads but
they still exist
so
man i remember when spriting was the Most Serious Thing Ever

Back
Top Bottom