• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chaos of the MYTH [Closed/OOC]

Re: Chaos of the MYTH [Open]

SOPHIE

You are a caring person, despite being unable to comprehend complex emotions - you learned this from someone important. You are also capable of healing others with your own body. For this, you receive the Sigil of Compassion.

compassion.png

This Sigil imparts the power to heal minor wounds with a touch, and greater injuries with more time.​

Name: Count Dooku
Series: Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Wiki Link: his wiki (had to use the normal one)

Appearance: Picture

Personality: He can be cold and emotionless, leading him to a darker path, but seeing as he was selectively choosen makes him feel honored, giving the chance of light to his dark path. He is wise and thoughtful, but don't let your guard don he can be swift and ruthless when needed.

Powers: The Force

Other: He has his famous curved saber with him at all times

(Am I allowed a second charcter, saying he is accepted, will not be from SW: TCW)

Name: Zexion
Series: Kingdom Hearts
Wiki Link: [Link] [Another Link]

Appearance: [Image Link]

Personality: Easily the most enigmatic member of Organization XIII, Zexion is sometimes seen smirking or grinning. Unlike the other members, he conducts his tasks in a veil of secrecy. Holds a fondness for literature, the arts, and humanities, which is noticed in the weapons he utilizes and his manner of speech. He strongly dislikes laziness. In addition, it can be noted that he is very loyal to the Organization and it is reflected in his work ethic and quality.

Powers: Illusion to manipulate his enemies rather than directly fight them

Other: Lexicon-Book of Retribution

Last edited:

Little disks, like a badge, though about the size of a toonie. They can be made into necklaces or something easily, too.

(CrookedStar + CoD, you guys are accepted, i just need to think of a sigil for you guys! You can post if you want though)

...I'm not joining, but I'm just letting Colours here know that his Canadian is showing again.
A toonie is about the size of a half-dollar, for your reference.

So I was wondering what Cloud's Sigil looked like, but I only see black. Then I clicked and dragged over where there should be an image and, lo and behold, there is one.

It's just that I can't see it at all because I'm using the all-black Axe Murderer Style. I right-clicked and hit view image and there it is! I then did this to the one assigned to Makoto and mind blown, it's not abstract art!:sweatdrop:

Name: Ghetsis Harmonia
Series: Pokémon Black and White
Wiki Link: la

Appearance: except with more normal clothes - t-shirt, jeans, eyepatch

Personality: Ghetsis is rather ambitious - rule-all-of-Unova-unopposed ambitious - and he's willing to dedicate a lot of time and resources toward his goals, from taking advantage of the region's myths to uniting hundreds under a cause. His greatest strength, once, was being able to manipulate people, but after a bitter failure he's left with only the power to harm with violence. He's lost, perhaps, without a sense of purpose and stripped of all support except for three people he manipulated into empty devotion. Even so, he has been chosen for a new task, and been offered a new power - and within this power he senses opportunity.

Powers: being an utter bastard

Other: retains his hydreigon

GHETSIS HARMONIA
You have done some very impressive things, if not very good - and all without making so much of an effort yourself, at least physically. You are clever and know how to play people very well. You have been granted the Sigil of Ambition.

Ambition.png

This Sigil enhances the power of other Sigils nearby, and makes its bearer more skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

ZEXION
You have a thirst for intelligent pursuits, and a love for the refined. This is a powerful tool, if not weapon, and have given you the Sigil of Knowledge.

knowladge.png

With this Sigil, the wielder can learn random facts about any foe they may face, with enough time to study them.

DOOKU
You have many different facets to your personality, light and dark, good and evil, hanging in precarious balance. But here, this can work to your advantage... You have been given the Sigil of Balance.

Ballence.png

This Sigil allows its bearer to inflict half of any harm inflicted back on the one dealing for a short time, though it will take a toll on the holder's mental state if used too often.

---

And with this, I'm closing signups!

Last edited:
I just want to say, now that this is just the OOC thread... Holy crap we've got like the weirdest crossover character list I've seen...

lots of different folks from different places...makes for a pretty cool roster!

also Sophie your existential issues are showing

The roster is quite interesting, I expected more anime.

I'm almost sure that I'm the only Digger reader her (who knows?) but can I just say that it is uncanny how exactly this matches Digger's adventure in her storyline?

Menacing man with an eyepatch, godlike beings giving missions, snatched up from safety without warning, plunged into a strange world, too much magic for her taste... It's simply odd.

Of course you're not the only Digger reader >:| (courtesy link - everyone go read it) and I fully expect all Digger posts to be the best ones in the RP. She's made for this kind of thing, yes. but I'm not menacing

At the mention of more anime... I almost chose to play Alucard from Hellsing... But I went with movie-version Cloud Strife cause it was easier to RP. XD
Knew the character better.

I'm more impressed I recognize a great majority of the IPs on the list. That is not the case more often than you think.

I don't remember who I was going to be beforehand, but I literally picked Makoto because her theme song started playing.

I could've been Taokaka (who I actually play as most often in BlazBlue), but I didn't want to attempt to constantly derail everything that was not gossip and/or breasts.

Back
Top Bottom