• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Munchkin vs Eifie

Oh my god this is so confusing thank you Superbird!! (I will probably post commands tomorrow but I feel the need to shower you with gratitude every time you wade through a round of this madness)

omg this is going to be such a mess... okay.

I think it'll be fun to try a combo of Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge! Munchkin please don't like move to ruin this it'll be so fun :c So start with that, Lena and Nando! It doesn't matter what order you do it in, so just have fun with it. One of you will need to pick a specific target, but I don't feel like looking up your speeds, so Nando you can target Hera and Lena you can target Riba, but if one of those is not in range (or is protecting or whatever) just aim for whoever is (on the opposite team, of course). Okay, in case Munchkin doesn't feel like being fun I should probably have like a backup plan or whatever, so do this as long as at least one of you has a target in range (if the other one doesn't, just like... aim it straight forward or whatever. The combo is the fun part.) and if neither of you has a target in range who is not protecting or whatever... uh, Lena put up a Safeguard if it's the first or second action, Light Screen otherwise and Nando use Agility. Just continue this for the whole round, really, but Lena if you want to use Safeguard and you already have one, try Reflect.

Wheelbarrow Dumpling, uh, just Ice Beam away at Nai or Hera (in order of priority) if they're in range, otherwise Earth Power at Riba, and if they're all out of range or protecting just set up some Stealth Rocks (but don't put them on squares that Nando or Lena is on).

man commanding first here is a nightmare

Lena: Grass Pledge @ anyone / Safeguard ~ Grass Pledge @ anyone / Safeguard / Reflect ~ Grass Pledge @ anyone / Light Screen

Nando: Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility ~ Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility ~ Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility

Wheelbarrow Dumpling: Ice Beam @ Nai or Hera / Earth Power @ Riba / Stealth Rock ~ Ice Beam @ Nai or Hera / Earth Power @ Riba / Stealth Rock ~ Ice Beam @ Nai or Hera / Earth Power @ Riba / Stealth Rock

So it looks like we can't avoid that combo they're planning... Let's at least get Wheelbarrow Dumpling caught in it too. Nai, shimmy on over to E4. I'm sorry, but you'll have to take two for the team. Riba, get to F6 so you're out of range, and Hera, you can Protect for now. Idk if Lena will get burned cause it's technically half her trap, but whatever. Burn, baby, burn~
Now, Nai, you're right in front of Lena. Congratulations! So let's have you Taunt her. Can't have her doing all that support mumbo-jumbo just yet. Meanwhile, Hera, you're close enough to Wheelbarrow Dumpling for status moves! So try a Hypnosis. Riba, you can't really reach anyone, sooo idk make a 10% Substitute I guess.
Then Hera, go ahead and use Flamethrower on Lena. Riba, shimmy on down to F5 with your sub. And Nai... Use Fire Fang on Lena. There shouldn't be any Safeguard up, so hopefully this leaves her with a burn.

Hera: Protect ~ Hypnosis @ Wheelbarrow Dumpling ~ Flamethrower @ Lena

Riba: Move to F6 ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Move to F5

Nai: Move to E4 ~ Taunt @ Lena ~ Fire Fang @ Lena

Er, I made an error in the last reffing, and forgot to note that Wheelbarrow Dumpling was holding a Sachet at the end of the round. I have fixed this, and will give Munchkin 48 hours to reorder commands if she so chooses (I have a feeling it won't matter to Eifie, and anyway, she probably should have known about the item her pokémon was holding with anyway).

No haha it's fine, Munchkin can go ahead. Thank you for reminding me about my held items :p

Apparently Hypnosis isn't affected by it, so unless that Hypnosis would be 100% guaranteed ineffective for whatever reason, I think I'll keep my commands as they are.

Thanks though ^-^

Round 3

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Hera (Inkay ♀) - Bishop
Health: 65%
Energy: 82%
Ability: Contrary
Condition: Itching to attack.
Status: Sustaining a Reflect (1 more action). Hat destroyed. Current position: D5.
Commands: Protect ~ Hypnosis @ Wheelbarrow Dumpling ~ Flamethrower @ Lena

gastly
Riba (Gastly ♀) + Rook Hat
Health: 77% + 5%
Energy: 91%
Ability: Insomnia
Condition: Not liking the whole having to roll around thing. Pretty annoyed.
Status: Protected by Reflect (1 more action). Current position: E6.
Commands: Move to F6 ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Move to F5

aerodactyl
Nai (Aerodactyl ♀) + Knight Hat
Health: 77% + 15%
Energy: 95%
Ability: Pressure
Condition: More active now than before
Status: Protected by Reflect (1 more action). Current position: D6.
Commands: Move to E4 ~ Taunt @ Lena ~ Fire Fang @ Lena

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Nando (Torchic ♀) + Rook Hat
Health: 100% + 15%
Energy: 86%
Ability: Blaze
Condition: Having a great time.
Commands: Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility ~ Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility ~ Fire Pledge @ anyone / Agility

swinub
sachet.png

Wheelbarrow Dumpling (Swinub ♂) + Bishop Hat
Health: 78% + 15%
Energy: 80%
Ability: Oblivious
Condition: Mostly present.
Status: Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Current position: D3.
Commands: Ice Beam @ Nai or Hera / Earth Power @ Riba / Stealth Rock x3

chikoritalucky-egg
Lena (Chikorita ♀) + Knight Hat
Health: 91% / 15%
Energy: 88%
Ability: Overgrow
Condition: Confident and ready for more.
Commands: Grass Pledge @ anyone / Safeguard ~ Grass Pledge @ anyone / Safeguard / Reflect ~ Grass Pledge @ anyone / Light Screen​

As the referee waved his flag to signal the third round, Hera leapt into action by not moving at all and instead focusing as a spherical greenish barrier formed around her. Nothing would be touching her at all this action, she was sure, and after her opponents wasted their momentum on this attack, she would have the perfect chance to fight back on her own. In the meantime, Nai flew over her, her confidence almost exactly opposite Hera’s. With her teammate protecting herself and her other teammate rolling herself out of the way (Riba was doing this very inconspicuously, maybe because she felt embarrassed) she knew she was likely the next target. And, of course, she was hesitant to put herself in that position. But she didn’t have a choice. Her teammates were depending on her, and she had faith in her trainer.

And even before she arrived, Wheelbarrow Dumpling released a thin light-blue beam towards her, exploding into ice crystals on impact. Nai was completely unprepared for the attack, and as her wing went a little bit numb, she began to spiral towards the surface of the giant chessboard, trying desperately to regain control of her flight before she hit the ground.

It was a lost cause. Maybe she would have been able to make it back into the air, had an inexplicable burst of fire not descended from the heavens directly above tile F6 and pushed her straight downwards to a harsh impact with the ground. Another trapped tile, evidently (there were far too many of them, Nai was beginning to think).

Lena narrowed her eyes as just one space away her opponent crashed to the ground. This was her opportunity, hers and Nando’s, for a brilliant combination attack. She glanced towards the Torchic, who sent her back a confident nod, and then swung her head-leaf in the air. It began to glow a forest-green, and immediately the surface of tile F6 was no longer tile but rather vines - black, thorny vines, turning green quickly as they surged upwards and carried Nai back into the air in the worst way possible. But the attack wasn’t over yet - in fact, it had only just begun. With a loud chirp, Nando also began to attack, in a similar fashion. His little wings began to glow a reddish hue, just as his partner’s leaf had glowed green, and within a moment the vines that had sprouted only a moment earlier began to burst into flames. The fire snaked its way rapidly up the thorny vines, consuming it all, as Nai screeched in a combination of fear and pain.

And then there was an explosion. A very large explosion, in all directions. Nai was flung straight into the air, where she managed to catch herself and maintain flight, and Hera sustained her translucent green shield with visible effort while Wheelbarrow Dumpling and Lena were both blown back to the edges of their respective tiles, the fire having left a profound reminder of its presence on them. Lena winced in pain at the singed leaf on her head, and yelled a few words at the rather sheepish Nando. She didn’t think it would be that big, the Torchic called back, and she promised it wouldn’t happen again.

Nai was badly bruised now, and had a painful burn, but that wasn’t any reason for her to give up. She was still flying, and she was still in it! “Hey, Green,” she called out to Lena, who, still wincing at her burn, looked up at the Aerodactyl curiously. “A little fire’s too much for you? Doesn’t really look like you’re ready for big league battling to me.” The chikorita’s eyes widened. “Doesn’t look like you’re a good fit for a chessboard, either,” Nai continued, but was cut off by another beam of ice slamming into her side. Wheelbarrow Dumpling had hoped to interrupt the exchange with his attack, and as he raised one furry eyelid for the first time this battle and glanced concernedly at Lena, it looked like he’d been successful. Indeed, Lena didn’t feel angry at all, just competitive. She was above Nai, clearly.

She would prove that by attacking Hera instead, and this time not catching herself in the crossfire. She nodded to Nando, and together the two of them conjured twin pillars of vines and flames on opposite tiles of the Inkay’s Tile D5, and before Hera could do anything to shield herself again, they wrapped around each other to form another huge explosion, this time with Hera in the center rather than Nai. And she was the only one affected, it seemed, when the fire died away. Nai had been caught in the blast, but it hadn’t done as much to her as the last one had. Her hat, though, was a different matter, and it fell to the ground in flames.

Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s attention was distracted from the beautiful fires by Hera, though, as soon as the smoke let up enough for her to be visible to him. And, ignoring her burn, she began to wave her tentacles in a slow circle, baiting Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s eyes to follow them. Slowly, they began to close - and though no one could actually see through the Swinub’s thick eye coverings, the snow pig was soundly asleep, even amidst all the commotion.

The battle continued around him. As Riba began to roll back towards the battle, a shiny new Substitute in tow, Nai, juggernauting through the explosion, swooped down towards Lena and grabbed her head leaf with his fangs. As he did so, his teeth burst into a coating of flame, and Lena whimpered in discomfort, even though the pain from Nai’s burn stopped the attack from being as strong as it otherwise might have been. Before long, the Aerodactyl let go of her, and she managed to land on all fours, but the experience was painful and she didn’t want to do it again.

But the battle hadn’t stopped, and there was no time for her to recover. Nando hadn’t given her a nod this time, but he’d instead simply begun his attack - another pillar of flame, exploding from the surface of the giant chessboard below Hera. But Lena couldn’t pull herself into acting. It was like her brain was short-circuiting, and she couldn’t remember what she was supposed to do. So instead, she tried to nurse her burn, so that it might go away, watching Nando’s flame pillar absentmindedly.

It was very surprising to her when a new branch broke off from the pillar of flame and flew straight towards her. Lena let out a yelp as a singed but smirking Hera attacked her with a steady stream of fire, reminding her that Nando wasn’t the only one with firepower around here. These fires did nothing to mitigate Lena’s burn - in fact, the more attacks she took, the worse it began to hurt. By the time the flame dissipated, Lena’s head leaf was throbbing with pain, and she had a little headache. She needed to finish the battle soon, so she could get rid of this.

End of Round 3

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Hera (Inkay ♀) - Bishop
Health: 25% (Capped)
Energy: 66%
Condition: Determinating.
Status: Moderately burned. Hat destroyed. Current position: D5.
Actions: Protect ~ Hypnosis @ Wheelbarrow Dumpling ~ Flamethrower @ Lena

substitute.png

Health: 67% (Substitute: 10%)+ 5%
Energy: 84%
Condition: Glad she was spared her teammates’ fate.
Actions: Move to F6 ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Move to F5

aerodactyl
Nai (Aerodactyl ♀) - Knight
Health: 37% (Capped)
Energy: 85%
Condition: Having an adrenaline rush.
Status: Severely burned. Hat destroyed. Current position: E4.
Actions: Move to E4 (hit trap) ~ Taunt @ Lena (failed) ~ Fire Fang @ Lena

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Energy: 74%
Condition: Oblivious to his teammates’ sufferings.
Actions: Fire Pledge @ Nai ~ Fire Pledge @ Hera ~ Fire Pledge @ Hera

swinub
sachet.png

Wheelbarrow Dumpling (Swinub ♂) - Bishop
Health: 44%
Energy: 75%
Condition: Not present at all.
Status: Deeply asleep. Moderately Burned. Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Hat destroyed. Current position: D3.
Actions: Ice Beam @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai ~ Asleep

chikoritalucky-egg
Lena (Chikorita ♀) - Knight
Health: 51% (Capped)
Condition: Very uncomfortable.
Status: Severely burned. Attack +2. Hat destroyed. Current position: E3.
Actions: Grass Pledge @ Nai ~ Grass Pledge @ Hera ~ Grass Pledge @ Hera​

Arena Status
~Sunny Day is in effect for 4 more actions
2cz9hjd.png

Referee Notes
~Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s Sachet protected Lena from Taunt’s effects.
~In keeping with the games’ tradition, Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge did not deal damage differently. However, the resulting Fire Pledge dealt double-damage (base 160), plus sun boost. This attack is very destructive.
~Hera, Nai, and Lena all hit the damage cap (40%). This made damage calculations on later actions easier.
~Munchkin commands first next round.

Last edited:
WHAT HAVE I DONE

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING

lmao at Nando having taken no damage whatsoever

(also Lena's not actually taunted, right?)

Cause they were next to each other, and/or it was interrupted? Crap D:
Anyway WHAT IS THIS MADNESS I CAN'T EVEN

Thank you for keeping up with this, I'll probably post commands tomorrow morning though (EST I think).

Cause they were next to each other, and/or it was interrupted? Crap D:
Anyway WHAT IS THIS MADNESS I CAN'T EVEN

Thank you for keeping up with this, I'll probably post commands tomorrow morning though (EST I think).

The Satchet grants its holder Aroma Veil, which protects all teammates from Taunt, Torment, and some others. There's a list here!

What a brain fart, I completely failed to realize that it protects the entire team OTL
Anyways, sorry for the delay guys, I had a crap weekend '-.-

Alrighty then! Hera, can you please use Flamethrower on Lena? If she Protects or hits the cap, use Thunderbolt on Nando, and use Hypnosis on Wheelbarrow Dumpling if he wants to wake up at any point. May Arceus be with you this round!

Riba, you can only really reach Lena. Use Infestation until it hits, even if she's at the cap. If you've already trapped her with that, then just move one space down I guess. Also just move if she's Protecting or something.

Nai, use Fire Fang on Lena. If she Protects, use Dragon Breath on Nando. Also do that if Lena hits the cap. And Wide Guard if they try all that explosive crap. Guarding the team is your priority this time around.

Hera: Flamethrower @ Lena / Thunderbolt @ Nando / Hypnosis @ Wheelbarrow Dumpling 3x

Riba: Infestation @ Lena / move one space down 3x

Nai: Fire Fang @ Lena / Dragon Breath @ Nando / Wide Guard

Wait... the three-square thing for projectile attacks doesn't have to be in a straight line?!

Okay Lena, I want a Safeguard and then Aromatherapy. Since Hera's got to wait to see if Wheelbarrow Dumpling wakes up before attacking, she'll spend two actions uselessly trying to use Hypnosis! Excellent. :D Then give Nai a Solarbeam to the face. Infestation shouldn't interfere with any of that since none of it really requires movement.

Wheelbarrow Dumpling, Snore at Nai as loudly as you can. Nai's waiting on Nando because of the Fire Pledge thing, so maybe you'll actually get a chance to flinch! Then once you wake up, Ice Beam Nai twice, since apparently you can do that (it is a straight line diagonally anyway, so...). Let Lena use Solarbeam first on the third action and if Nai's fainted by then, Ice Beam Hera instead. And if Hera's fainted too, just give me a Light Screen I guess.

Nando, your orders are simple. Kill Hera with fire by spamming Flamethrower. It looks like two are enough to knock her out, so if she's fainted on your third action please move to E2. I assume there won't be any problems here with accidentally roasting Wheelbarrow Dumpling in front of you but he's like all little and lying down so you should be able to aim around or over him anyway...

Lena: Safeguard ~ Aromatherapy ~ Solarbeam @ Nai

Wheelbarrow Dumpling: Snore @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai / Ice Beam @ Hera / Light Screen

Nando: Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Flamethrower @ Hera / move to E2

I sort of imagined the three-tile thing working like it does in Fire Emblem, I guess I should've clarified that D:
Well, Wheelbarrow Dumpling can still reach Nai, so you're good :p

Round 4

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Hera (Inkay ♀) - Bishop
Health: 25%
Energy: 66%
Condition: Determinating.
Status: Moderately burned. Hat destroyed. Current position: D5.
Commands: Flamethrower @ Lena / Thunderbolt @ Nando / Hypnosis @ Wheelbarrow Dumpling 3x

substitute.png

Health: 67% (Substitute: 10%)+ 5%
Condition: Glad she was spared her teammates’ fate.
Commands: Infestation @ Lena / move one space down 3x

aerodactyl
Health: 37%
Energy: 85%
Condition: Having an adrenaline rush.
Status: Severely burned. Hat destroyed. Current position: E4.
Commands: Fire Fang @ Lena / Dragon Breath @ Nando / Wide Guard 3x

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Energy: 74%
Condition: Oblivious to his teammates’ sufferings.
Commands: Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Flamethrower @ Hera / move to E2

swinub
sachet.png

Health: 44%
Condition: Not present at all.
Status: Deeply asleep. Moderately Burned. Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Hat destroyed. Current position: D3.
Commands: Snore @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai / Ice Beam @ Hera / Light Screen

chikoritalucky-egg
Health: 51%
Condition: Very uncomfortable.
Status: Severely burned. Attack +2. Hat destroyed. Current position: E3.
Commands: Safeguard ~ Aromatherapy ~ Solarbeam @ Nai​

The intense sunlight continued to beat down on the chessboard as the trainers issued commands to their pokémon for the fourth time. Nai and Riba, as soon as the round formally began, both turned their focus towards the same target - Lena. The Chikorita needed to go, their trainer had said, and she might try to shield against their attacks.

But before long, Nai’s attention was distracted a little bit by a strange noise from the tile diagonal to him. Somewhat curiously, she glanced down to see what it was. It was Wheelbarrow Dumpling, still soundly asleep, the edges of his nostrils jiggling around as he snored. The noise was grating, somehow, like it was amplified far too much, but almost at the last second Nai managed to regain his self-awareness, and he started to ignore Wheelbarrow Dumpling.

The moment he did so, a stream of fire erupted right above the pig pokémon’s head. Nando had leapt upwards to aim over his teammate towards the opposing Inkay, and was trying to keep himself aloft by fluttering his undeveloped wings. And while that endeavor wasn’t faring too well, Nando’s flames were still very effective, boosted in power by the warmth of the sun-orb floating above the arena. Hera cringed in pain as the flames washed over her, aggravating her burn and otherwise mercilessly ruining her skin. But the moment they stopped, she turned the other cheek by turning towards Lena, and released a similar blast of fire at her. The Chikorita gasped in even more pain, not at all appreciating the deluge of fire.

Rather than fight back, though, Lena instead closed her eyes, and her head leaf began to glow a soft cream color. Within moments, that aura spread to envelop her entire body, and those of her teammates as well. Another ward, but different from the two this chessboard had already seen. It was less intimidating, but somehow more comforting to look at.

The new Safeguard didn’t stop Riba’s attack, though. Cackling, Riba finally rejoined the battle by summoning a plethora of tiny insects, which seemed to crawl right out of the chessboard and began to plant themselves all over Lena’s body. The poor Chikorita expressed a whimper of surprise and pain - more of the former, as the mites were really only annoying and movement-restricting, and very itchy. As soon as Riba was done with the attack, she advanced towards her target, glancing at her teammate on the way. Nai took the signal, and dived down, slicing Lena once more with flaming teeth - though his burn made his movements clumsy and stopped him from gaining full speed or power from the attack.

Fire was still getting thrown around on the other front, too. This time, rather than trying to shoot his flamethrower attack above Wheelbarrow Dumpling, Nando decided it would be wiser to just attack around him. The attack was impossible to dodge with the little space Hera had, and considering she was only barely hanging on, she could do little but cringe and brace herself for the incoming inferno. There was a sharp yelp of pain, and by the time the flames died away Hera was lying on the ground, completely unconscious after a hard-fought battle. The referee raised a single red flag, and a second later the Inkay dissolved into a red plasma and disappeared back into her poké ball.

Enduring the lingering pain of her burn, Lena threw a quick glance over her shoulder, yelling a word of encouragement to congratulate her teammate on the knock out, and as a present of sorts she began to wave her head leaf back and forth. The stagnant, ash-filled air began to move a little, and with its movement came a relaxing scent that Lena, Nando, and Wheelbarrow Dumpling took in immediately. In seconds, Lena’s burn had melted away, as had Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s, and the Swinub was also awake and ready to fight. He grunted in thanks to the Chikorita before releasing a familiar beam of ice towards Nai.

The Aerodactyl was still taking in the loss of his teammate. It was two versus three now, and she was trying to think about the rest of the battle strategy when her torso was struck squarely by the Ice Beam attack. She was forced a few inches backwards in the air before she fell another foot or so, catching herself before she could come close to hitting the ground, but it was obvious that the battle was wearing on her just as quickly as it had been Hera.

Nai didn’t get any rest. Almost immediately after Nando’s attack connected, Lena began hers. With a high-pitched cry, she closed her eyes and, with a conspicuous display of effort, began to charge a larger and larger yellowish orb above her head. Eerie orange tendrils began to seep down from the bright orb in the sky, and feed power into Lena’s own attack, increasing its size almost to that of the Chikorita herself. By the time Nai realized what was happening, it was too late. He did his best to dive down, and interrupt the attack with another Fire Fang, but it was a futile effort. Another scream from Lena, and the orb had erupted into a gigantic beam that shot straight towards Nai, hitting the Aerodactyl perfectly. Though the attack only lasted a few short seconds, those seconds seemed an eternity for Nai, and by the time it ended the poor, tired Aerodactyl was sprawled on his back, spirals in his eyes, completely and totally unable to battle. He, too, was recalled into his Poké Ball.

Riba, having moved another space towards Eifie’s side of the chessboard, stared at the scene in horror. She was the only one left, and though she had protection, she was nowhere near safe. As Nando advanced a square to meet her next action, Wheelbarrow Dumpling’s body once again glowed with a brilliant translucent golden aura, his teammates’ soon to follow. And then, a shadow fell over the arena as a familiar white figure descended over the arena, blocking out the Sunny Day for a brief second. Attacking without provocation, the Reshiram spewed a harsh blast of fire directly at Riba, for what seemed to be no reason, The Gastly shied away from the attack with all her might, doing her best to ignore it, but when the dragon had vanished her Substitute had vanished with it, leaving her defenseless as the referee finally waved his flags to signal the end of the round.

End of Round 4

Munchkin (Black team)
inkaylucky-egg
Hera (Inkay ♀) - Bishop
Health: 0%
Energy: 60%
Condition: Unconscious.
Actions: Flamethrower @ Lena

gastly
Health: 67% + 5%
Energy: 81%
Condition: Terrified and unsure of herself.
Actions: Infestation @ Lena ~ Move to F4 ~ Move to F3

aerodactyl
Health: 0%
Energy: 77%
Condition: Unconscious.
Actions: Fire Fang @ Lena ~ Fire Fang @ Lena

Eifie (White team)
torchiclucky-egg
Energy: 63%
Condition: Still completely unharmed. As carefree as ever.
Status: Protected by Light Screen (4 more actions) and Safeguard (2 more actions). Current position: E2.
Actions: Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Flamethrower @ Hera ~ Move to E2

swinub
sachet.png

Health: 42%
Energy: 61%
Condition: The most energized he’s been so far.
Status: Sustaining a Light Screen (4 more actions). Protected by Safeguard (2 more actions). Special Defense +2. Has forgotten Secret Power. Hat destroyed. Current position: D3.
Actions: Snore @ Nai ~ Ice Beam @ Nai ~ Light Screen

chikoritalucky-egg
Health: 14%
Condition: Enjoying being on the winning side, if a bit tired.
Status: Trapped by an Infestation (2 more actions). Protected by Light Screen (4 more actions). Sustaining a Safeguard (2 more actions). Attack +2. Hat destroyed. Current position: E3.
Actions: Safeguard ~ Aromatherapy ~ Solar Beam @ Nai

Arena:
14n02so.png

Arena Notes
~Lena is sustaining a Safeguard for Eifie’s team (2 more actions).
~Wheelbarrow Dumpling is sustaining a Light Screen for Eifie’s team (4 more actions).
~The sunlight is strong for one more action.

Referee Notes
~Snore came very close to flinching Nai, but it didn’t.
~Hera was KO’ed on Action 2 before she could move.
~Nai was KO’ed on Action 3 before he could move.
~No one hit the damage cap this time.
~Reshiram came on the third action, but Riba’s Substitute protected her from it. The Substitute was destroyed in the process.
~Eifie commands first next round.

Last edited:
k Wheelbarrow Dumpling I know putting up a Light Screen is boring work but did you really need to go back to sleep while doing it?! God...

k Wheelbarrow Dumpling I know putting up a Light Screen is boring work but did you really need to go back to sleep while doing it?! God...

Gosh, I even changed his status marker. How did you still notice?
(fixed, thank you)

Back
Top Bottom