• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absence Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenixsong

beep beep coming through
Pronoun
she/they/any
Figured it might be useful to have one of these here, since not everyone pays attention to the main absence thread and all that. I don't think it'll be needed *too* often, but yeah. So.

If you're not going to be able to get to TCoD for a tournament, gym duties, trades, whatever for a certain period of time, just post here saying so. Might be a good idea to make a return post when you get back. That's it, really. I'll add just a little bit more detail about being absent from tournaments and stuff later, but I'm in a bit of a hurry myself. There y'go.

Last edited:
Okay, S.Torchic and I are going to Spain for a week, starting on the 22nd, so neither of us will be around to battle gym challengers. We'll be back in time for the start of the Monotype Tournament, though, so don't fret.

Gone Church Camping July 28-Aug 1 then hopping in the car again to go camping Aug 1-[insert date here]

Araka Town Gym is back, however I'm having RL family/school/general computer troubles taking up most of my time, and I won't be back for at least another week. (I'm sure people have noticed that I've been gone for a while now, this is why).

I'm going to be away as of tomorrow until approximately 1 and a half weeks time. If you put me as away until 23rd of August, or something. If I get back earlier, I'll just state here.

Going on holiday this Saturday and will be back on the Saturday after that(So from the sixteenth of August to the twenty third).

In my infinite genius I left my wi-fi adapter at home, which is numerous hours away from here. It's therefore either going to be a few days, until my roommate gets her wireless rigged, or a couple of weeks, until my mother mails it to me, before I can do anything wi-fi related.

Regarding my post over a month ago... it appears a week was a MAJOR understatament. I'm on now just for a minute before school work, just to say that I am still having serious family trouble, so I won't be on for a while longer, I'm extremely sorry. I really hope you all can understand. >.>

Please forgive the double post, but I don't know if anyone would see that I edited it.

It appears the sitatuin isn't as dire as I thought anymore. As such, I /think/ I should be back to gym duty starting Monday. I'll have class times up, so people know when I'm free.

Again, I appologize for double posting, and am also very sorry to anyone I've kept waiting. x.x (This means you, Whivit)

Even though League activity isn't exactly booming, I'm just letting everyone know that I won't be here to accept gym challenges until the first of November. Same goes for S.Torchic.

EDIT: Back.

Last edited:
Well, doesn't look like this has been used in a while. :P Anyways...

Well, as I stated in my gym topic, I won't be on until sometime in January due to a combination of family troubles and planning to move out after Christmas. And well... since it's the first time I'll be on my own, I expect to be having some difficulties at first. And so, while I may get on to check messages and such between then, my time is very limited so I really don't have time to be accepting challenges for the time being. Hopefully I'll get settled pretty quickly and be back in early-mid January for good.

Well, I appologize for the double post, but I'm just saying that the above plans... didn't work out. And, on the bright side, I have reliable* access to my Wifi USB thingie again, so I'm able to take challenges pretty much any time again, except during Tuesday and Thursday classes which I'll go post in my gym now.

*Reliable meaning "back to the way it was before I left", not "never failing".

I got a new router recently, which isn't compatible with the DS. So I won't be able to do anything Wi-fi related for any time in the foreseeable future. I'll have a look around to see if I can get a wi-fi dongle, or something...

Should have done this weeks ago, but meh.

Okay, so as some of you may or may not know I've been having internet problems. The main computer at home now has internet access again, but the rest of the house--including my laptop with some important stuff on it--does not. And since I have to share this computer with the rest of my family for the time being, I can't spend an awful lot of time on it. Hopefully we should be able to get a new router in the next few days (hm, I'll have to make sure Mom gets a DS-compatible one, thanks for reminding me, Fredie), but until then my check-ins will be sporadic. Sorry if there are any delays in tournaments or sign-ups or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom