• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Team Rating plz.

Zantetsuken

*Insert witty remark here*
Ok, I don't EXACTLY know if you can do this, but I'm going to give it a go anyway.
I made a team and I thought I could get everyone to rate it for me. When I used to go on a couple of people did it, so I'm taking a guess that it's ok.
Ok, here's my team. (All Lvl 100)
Infernape, Sassy Nature
Ariel ace (Sorry for mispellings... I don't have my DS with me at the moment, but I know what moves are there)
Shadow Claw
Flamethrower
Close Combat

Shiftry, Serious Nature
Extra Sensory
X-sisscor (Again, sorry.)
Giga Drain
Dark Pulse

Girafarig, Rash Nature
Earthquake
Psychic
Giga Impact
Shadow Ball

Magnezone, Calm Nature
Zap Cannon
Flash Cannon
Tri Attack
Magnet Rise

Mantine, Brave Nature
Surf
Bounce
Ice Beam
Take Down

Froslass, Bashful Nature
Omnious Wind
Thunder
Blizzard
Hyper Beam

Is this an ok team? Or should I reconsider what I've done?

Edit: Oops. Sorry... I should of put in moves... My bad. Done now.

Last edited:
This is not how you post a team to rate. Movesets and natures, please?

You have a good variety of moves.

I always liked Mantine, but if I was your Mantine, I would be REALLY scared of any Electric Pokemon (or Pokemon that know Electric moves).

I think you have a decent team overall.

if you plan on using this team for competetive battling over wi-fi i suggest breeding each pokemon for natures (and IVs if you REALLY have extra time on ur hands), EV training and throwing in some strategy that will help your pokemon work off of each other. i would use Smogon.com for strategy especially for magnezone becuase it can be a devastating threat to any team if used correctly.

however if you are not competetive battling ignore my whole post cause you have a good team.

however if you are not competetive battling ignore my whole post cause you have a good team.

Uh, I'm battling, but just not over wi-fi... In australia it seems the only wi-fi's we have are over eBay, Amazon, etc. and this is a library computer, so PayPal doesn't exist.
My friends all have competitions every once in a while, and my old teams have always been winning (only because every one else's pokemon are on 80...). But, me and my brother got into a fight so he restarted my diamond (and I restarted his pearl in return.) so my team is ruined. Everyone else has Lvl 100's now and I was lvl 100-less. Until I just threw a bunch of pokemon each with different types and hoped it would work... Thus creating the team you all see now.

Oh, and I never knew that natures mattered when battling...

Natures don't matter THAT much; they just heighten one stat and lower another on a Pokemon, so if you have the right nature, they can be very powerful. But if you have the wrong nature, they can be very weak. Natures also affect what kind of Poffins/Pokeblocks they like.

natures probably matter more than evs do
ten percent up or down is kind of big :|

Back
Top Bottom