• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Hair Like?

My hair is straight. Mostly.
It's pretty layered, and the longest part comes to just above my boobs (this is not as short as you may think because I"m pretty flat-chested...) The shortest part comes to around my chin.
Actually, I guess it's not as layered as it was last year... But anyway.
It's parted on the side and I have long bangs that are cut at an angle (but tend to blend in with the rest of my hair yeah okay I need to trim them).
Uhm... My hair is really smooth and pretty thin, which makes it terrible for braids and buns but mostly easy to brush and otherwise manage. I'm planning on dyeing the bottom layer (so the longest part) some shade of dark purple over the summer, as soon as my dance season is over (the owner of my dance school doesn't allow us to have "unnatural" hair colors onstage).
Yeah. I like my hair.

Sometimes in the summer I get sun streaks and then my bangs are this light brownish goldish reddish color and that's pretty cool.
Wow I have no pictures that show my hair but this here look at this one. I'm on the left and I swear I don't usually smile like that.

Last edited:
I have hair that grows at an ungodly pace. It's thick and brown and it grows like a helmet. D:

My hair is dark brown/almost black/golden brown sometimes in sunlight and waist length.
i like having long hair but its a pain to wash and its so thin so it hurts if someone pulls a strand of it.

My hair is almost to my waist, but I want to grow it out so it is almost to my knees, but not quite. Except I get split ends really bad so I keep having to trim it :P

I recently got my hair dyed so it is all ombre, so the roots are a dark brown (It is very close to my natural color) and it gets all gradient so that the tips are a golden brown. And I have the teeniest little low lights of a red-ish color. I dye my hair a lot. I want to dye it bright red, but I am not allowed to.

And it is thick!! And wavy-ish. It just depends, really. The day that I wash it, it is super frizzy but nice and wavy. But then the day afterwards, assuming I don't do anything with my hair over night, (I wash it every other day), it is just kind of straight-ish wavy-ish. And some days it is randomly really wavy for no reason. It is just weird.

And I try not to apply heat to it very often. I know zillions of no-heat techniques for curling my hair, and I used to know a way to straighten it without heat, but I forgot what it was. But I don't straighten it often, anyways.

My hair is the ONE thing I kind of like about my appearance a bit. I take pride in it.

Short, brown. Like, I guess a slightly lighter than brown brown, but still brown.
Oh, and I have three white patches. One on the back, it's the biggest. One in the front, above my left eye, and one in my left sideburn. They grow out of moles/birthmarks, and everyone notices the one in the back, and every dang day someone says I have something in my hair, usually they suggest paint or whiteout (though I've heard a very gross suggestion but they were just being bullies). I've explained it a bajillion times by now, I swear.

Um, brown? Straight? It seems to go to the waist when on my back, and just below my chest when I put it over my shoulder. Oh, and it curls mildly at the ends. Like my ponytail is bent.

Curly as heck and like waaaay too hard to detangle without lots and lots of pain so i like never even brush my hair hardly ever anymore lol

Its cute, though. :) Sometimes I have it up in pigtails or a ponytail and stuff^^

Its also a pretty dark brown color :) I remind me of a little doll sometimes XD And i tend to keep it long a lot lol. Though its hard to care for so we may shorten it sometime......as long as theres not much brushing involved. :x last time my mom brushed my hair, i threw up all over my clothes and well. Yeah. If its gonna be brushed, i'll do it myself, thnx~
>.>;

Back
Top Bottom