• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lowest level(s) you've beaten the Elite Four at?

I wasn't actually underlevelled when I went up against the Pearl E4 (compared to some people in this thread, that is), but my highest level Pokemon when I came out was either 56 or 57, I think.

I beat Rayquaza in Mystery Dungeon at level 25 (Rayquaza's level 37), if that counts. *shrug*

Only... I've beaten it. Multiple times. It's not that hard. All you need is a bucketload of potions and whatnot to cure after each fight.

EDIT: And yes it was, Icalisari. Yes it was.

It is spelt Icalasari. Not Icalisari, Icalasari D:<

And... It couldn't have been that easy ;.; I needed Level forty-fifty Pokemon to beat them T.T

In GSC I beat them with nothing but a lv30 Kadabra that hadn't even evolved!
It had Psychic, thunderpunch, firepunch, icepunch as moves. I used NO potions or full restores or anything. I did trade for leftovers.

Pearl:50-99

Yeah, I need to train something besides my Arceus. I obtaind that Jolteon at level 99 in a trade I swear!

Low fifties, I believe.

I'm also proud to say that I have swept through the Hoenn Elite Four countless times with one Pokemon (sometimes a couple of eggs or Pokemon not sent into the battle ever, just there to gain experience and evolve, but they don't count)

I can't remember on my other games but on Diamond my level range was 46(Steelix) to 55(Azelf) (only did it yesterday:]) and on Fire Red my level range was 46(Marowak and Snorlax) to 57 (Zapdos) one time on Fire Red I did it with 4 eggs and Groudon (level 100)and Kyogre(Level 71).

Back
Top Bottom