• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Banner and Icon Set Shop

Glad you like it, Black Yoshi. :D

I thought it'd be boring if the banner only had sprites, so I edited some Sugimori art to match the sprites.
15cmu60.png

Art-less banners, in case you don't like my crappy edits:
nvtaa8.png

And Alice, incase you need to use those sprites for anything, here's the rip:
11vl5k9.png

Hyoo~ That was a big request. XD

...oh my gosh these are amazing :D I love them :D and I didn't think it'd be that big a request sorry xD

Ahaa, I'm glad you like them. <3 And no, it's mostly my fault for taking the request so seriously ahaha. XD

hey there!

could i get a banner with this image of shockwave on it, with the transformers logo on the top (text included, not just the autobot symbol) on the right of him, and the "are all dead" part on the left? thanks!

... Okay, due to the fact the logo and text are in conflicting angles, it seems like I can't properly work with the picture.

I'm so sorry. ;3; I can continue working on it, but I can't guarantee it'll be as the quality like my other signatures. Unless you don't mind a fat banner.

I want to request an avvy. Like my name says, could you get a fox's head, make it like, cartoony, and then split it in two so that one half is all evil and demonic, and the other is all cutsie and angelic?

Thanks!

Uhh, I'm sorry but you have to provide the image you want me to edit. Otherwise, I don't do the requests.

Back
Top Bottom