• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Defying The Basic Properties Of A Star

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
Wewt I gotz an art thread... I promise I shant let it die this time. :D I'll be takin' requests. It's Pixel Art AND sprites, a near all in one! Only thing I don't do here is avitars and even I might start doin' those, given I brush up on my skills.

.:.Examples of Doom.:.​

jewelstarda7.png

This is my own character, Jewelstar. I forgot to take the lines off eye in the picture, but oh well. You've seen this. ;D
firestarxq9.png

I randomly drew this, it's Firestar, clearly.^^; Yeahiredidthewholethingbequiet.
tigerstarae4.png

This was a complete falure, I started drawing Tigerstar, and I ended up drawing Brambleclaw.>< Ah well, it's cute, right? :D
Water and Air
Dragons, whoo! ^o^
Steppin' Into the lava
My fursona with aura... In a volcano... I guess. :D It was fun to draw~
Darkness Alure
My persona. :3 With aura. I like this~ Although I'm not one to talk, there are plenty other people better than me. XD
197umbreonshiny.png

My first ipod sprite ever. It was used as my avatar at multible places for a while, and still is at places I never bothered to change it at.
43.bmp

Tis my best recolor I have, but it was saved in BMP. No real difference, really. Just none noticable, anyway.
dpmfa250.png

I didn't use the default colors, and if I did, I accedentally remade them. This was made as an example to my friend, by the username of Firestar on TCoD, how to shade and not make the colors eye-blinding.
fdghlrt.bmp

First. Scratch. Ever. Turned out better than I thought it would, accually.
frlgemtrex005.png

If you've ever played in the Team Star RP, you've seen this, appears in both 1 and 2, it's Neptune! I'm too lazy to fix the wings...*shotsohard*
dungeon154.png

A PMD splice that whent better than I thought it would.
umbreongoldrevamp.PNG

Horrible attempt at a revamp.​

Rules:

-No more than 4 requests for sprites.
-Only one requests for pixel art.
- DON'T ASK FOR GLOSS I CAN'T DO GLOSS AND I NORMALLY CAN'T BLUR. THE BLURRED STUFF WAS MADE OF iScribble!
- Please use the form, or your request won't be filled! Sorry!

The form:

What I want: ((Revamp, Scratch, Pokemorph, splice, recolor, ect.))
What I want it made on: (( iScribble or MS Paint))
Description/Pokemon to use:
Colors to use:

Waiting list:

1- Taliax
2- EeveeSkitty

Request away. ;3

Last edited:
What I want: 2 splices of Typhlosion and Latias
What I want it made on: I don't care, probably paint.
Description/Pokemon to use: Any advance/DPP sprite that's easiest for you.
Colors to use: One with Latias as the base and one with Typhlosion as the base.

Uh...right.

Skitty/Glameow please~

What I want: Splice
What I want it made on: MS Paint I guess
Description/Pokemon to use: Skitty/Glameow
Colors to use: Glameow's

All done!

asfdfg.png

There wasn't alot I could do with this... I know the splices are horrible, aren't they? I'll redo them if you want me to.

dpmfa300.png
This wasn't easy, either. I accually had to scratch a bit on the tail after I did the ear... Again, tell me, and I'll redo it.

Back
Top Bottom