• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Darkarmour's Sprite Icons

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
Hi. Here I make 'Sprite Icons' (new name would be appreciated.)

Here I make simple icons like this:
208tede.png

They may be simple but I enjoy making them.

Examples:
6enslj.png

2pq6d90.jpg

Gifts:
243fe6q.png

2irlxu1.png

Other:
35l556u.png

YOOM-TA DDDD:<

Yeah, simple but pretty awesome. Could you make.. a Salamence (use the DPPT icon, like in the PC or party if you can find it, Mystery Dungeon otherwise), and make it say 'Dragon Fire'? Without the quotation marks. Erm.. make the text box thing DPPT Salamence sprite's main colour, the blue, and instead of white make it a lighter version of the blue.

kthxbai. =)

I like this, simple but effective. One with a Bulbasaur, a squirtle and a charmander saying "the three elements" with a yellow background and round text.

Last edited:
Could you make one with a Clefable?
And may my shop be partnered with yours?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom