• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WONDERFUL TIDINESS

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
I TIDIED MY BOOK CUPBOARD THE OTHER DAY AND IT WAS GREAT
(yes i have a whole cupboard for books. ... i have more than these pictures lead you to believe. they're mostly under my bed.)
I never tidy ANYTHING so this is a wonderful achievement. Here are some pictures to demonstrate.

before:
2416s89.jpg

(interesting note: that book half-in the picture is a book of WW1 poetry. ... Then there's a Meg Cabot book lying next to it. INTERESTING TASTES, TAILSY)

during:
mjxp5.jpg

(Here you may see: a copy of Jaws, a book about a very small dog being exploited for the sake of cute pictures, a book about a hamster in a chamber of fear which is actually just some sewage pipes, a book that isn't actually about penguins, ANNE FRANK, a pair of oven gloves (?!?!?!), Jacqueline Wilson's entire bibliography, suddenly some fantasy novels, lots of teenage girl novels, and some dog magazines.)

after:
spywrl.jpg

how cute, desu! Also, there's another two layers of books in there that you can't really see. :D
(here you can't really see anything interesting except 'It', which is probably my favourite Stephen King novel.)

SO YAY I DID SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE
That was like, 75% of my life book-wise. :3
SO YOU GUYS
HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING YOU HAVE TAKEN BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES OF RECENTLY?? IF YOU HAVEN'T, then I advise doing so. It made me feel very accomplished, as you can see. It's beautiful! Booty-ful. Or something.

OH MY HOLY GOD THAT'S EVEN WORSE THAN MY BOOKSHELF.

I congratulate you on actually /cleaning/ that.

It's not that bad! Although...

<opal> Tailsy that first picture is remarkable
<opal> your cupboard appears to suspend convential laws of physics

oh my god, i've been gone for so long i didn't even realize you were tailsy. I really need to be more active x.x

but seriously... wow. What would happen if you wanted something on the bottom?

Well uh, I just

avoided looking for books, mostly. D: When I did I usually got beaten on the head with My First Bible or something, haha.

And yes, my room is seriously messy :L - in the second picture you can see my communion dress in its dry-cleaning bag on the floor...

Dude! You have Lirael! I totally just got that like 3 days ago.

Haha, yeah! I don't have... any of the other books in that series, though, so I haven't read it seeing as it's the second book or something. That would just annoy me. :(

Haha, yeah! I don't have... any of the other books in that series, though, so I haven't read it seeing as it's the second book or something. That would just annoy me. :(

tbh i really enjoyed lirael a lot more then the first book, plus it's not a direct sequel the first. But it does spoil the ending, and the world is kind of set up in the first book, so yeah. maybe get that first.

...Varjak Paw? :3

I did something like this once, but halfway through I realized that my bookshelf wouldn't fit all my books ;; And they were sorted in alphabetical order by author.

EDIT: Why do I see only one Warriors book, and it's one in the middle of a manga series.

...Varjak Paw? :3

I did something like this once, but halfway through I realized that my bookshelf wouldn't fit all my books ;; And they were sorted in alphabetical order by author.

EDIT: Why do I see only one Warriors book, and it's one in the middle of a manga series.

Varjak Paw! <3 I love it.

And haha, I can see Forest of Secrets in the second picture, but that's because I know where it is. You can't really tell if you don't know :P

Oh, I see it now. It's just that it's lying on its front cover, so you can only see the back. That threw me off.

Also, about Varjak Paw, DO YOU HAVE THE SEQUEL. I RECENTLY READ THE SEQUEL AND IT WAS AWESOME AND I LOVE IT.

Back
Top Bottom