• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Café of Doom

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
The Café of Doom

We needed another one.

So let's start us off with a round of tea and cod, waitress! Also, hey, go and turn on the Codfish Blues on the jukebox.

Re: The Café of Doom

*appears in a maid outfit*
Oh wait sorry, is this inappropriate?
*comes back in a bunny suit*
So what's up? Last time I was here carnivorous welcome mats and foam swords were a thing... Are the swords still as tasty as they were last year?

*walks in*
I believe so
*gets hit by a panda with a tennis racquet* (I believe that's how you spell it)

That's good to hear, I've been having foam sword cravings lately.

I've been hoarding anti-Glaceon Garchomps lately, but it seems the supply has dropped. I'm quite disappointed.

You'll never defeat my army of anti-Garchomp Glaceons! Some of them are even shiny!

*turns on Codfish Blues*

Uhh, guys, no WAIT WAIT---

Oh god, Ever just got eaten by a carnivorous welcome mat. Shoot, I kinda liked that bunny suit.

Anyway, what's up? *releases army of Infernape*

Pokemon species are plurally the same. Pikachu (singular) = Pikachu (a million of 'em)!

Silly people. You know anti-Garchomp Glaceon and anti-Glaceon Garchomp can easily be countered by anti-Uber Arceus.

Silly people. You know anti-Garchomp Glaceon and anti-Glaceon Garchomp can easily be countered by anti-Uber Arceus.

Damn, I forgot about those.

Luckily those can be countered by a team of a Reshiram, a Zekrom, and a Kyurem. :D

<3 <3 YOUR ARGUMENT HAS BEEN RENDERED INVALID!!!!!!!!

317ikjt.png

That's okay. My three still beat your one Arceus. >D

Dragons are still stong/weak against Dragons! :D

Dragons are defenceless against pokemon like the dude above this text...P=

Well, okay, maybe not exactly. They can usually learn fire moves to counteract and all... :P

So I'm learning more about Shakespeare. I know at the least the summary of his plays like Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth (which made that Macbeth mafia game from last year make so much more sense). Hell, now I know that "wherefore" actually means "why".

Shakespeare is way better and easier to understand if you watch it! Sometimes it's kind of easy to get lost and not really get what's going on.

Love Hamlet, hated Romeo and Juliet with a passion. I just hated it. I haven't really read much else, I've been branching out, I read Cloud Atlas again and now I'm reading the Lao Tzu. Plato's Symposium is probably next.

Reading philosophy stuff like Lao Tzu, Plato's Symposium/Cave Allegory (which is really short and totally awesome), Aristotle's Metaphysics, Camus' Sisyphus essay (also really short and totally awesome) not only makes you think and inspires you, it also makes pretty girls want to talk to you more. At least in my experience it does

Back
Top Bottom