• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Professor Layton x Ace Attorney

fresh fruit for Adol

even electronic brain pancake crystal elderly
just announced for US release this morning via nintendo direct

discussion is now i suppose, i'll edit this post with the trailer/announcement soon as i find it on youtube

Also Europe!

I don't know if Reggie did it for you guys but here Satoru Shibata did an impression of Phoenix Wright. I love Nintendo's humour.

jealoussss

we didn't even have Reggie, we had some random guy who's name i can't remember that isn't Bill Trinen either, and he just announced it like it was yesterday's news

literally he was just talking about Layton, and then out of nowhere "Also, fans will be happy to know that Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney will be out next year- BY THE WAY LUIGI AND HERE'S MORE ZELDA"

So happy to learn this!
Also, while watching the European direct I almost though they had forgot about it, especially after I heard America had already got the news, and then OBJECTION! There's actually one more game to show.
I also loved seeing Shibata in Phoenix Wright cosplay, that made me laugh. Nintendo is great :D

Back
Top Bottom