• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Shadow Apocalypse

Jacen woke up with the help of the others and held his head. "Thanks." he said to them. "Healing Pokemon is hard and requires some energy. Luckily, I am a Riolu, so I know how to control ki and place it in the right energy form. Thats how I healed you, Thorn." Jacen then got up and picked an apple off the tree nearby. "Want some, anybody?" he asked before biting down on the apple.

Rose admired the tree and touched it, it sprouted many berries, "Fo..fod for all," she nodded and sa, using ingrain to make sure she was healthy

Thorn gave a little sigh and looked up the tree. "I'd would have one of those fruits, but these teeth aren't made for plants." She flashed her fangs at the group to prove her point. "But I see something good in that tree..." She stomped down on one foot of the Scyther at her feet and broke off it's arm, doing the same to the other before using both blades to scale her way up the tree.

A few seconds later a few different bird pokemon plummeted to the ground and Thorn returned, with the egg-filled nest of one of the dead birds in her teeth. After getting down she gave both blades an energetic swing "I think I'll keep these things, I like them!"

Rose shivered and cringed at the violence, she didnt like that, she hated fighting and killing. She was made to heal, not harm, and thats how she liked it, but unfortunately she knew a lot of pokemon were violent and she couldn't change that.

Katherine gazed at the Nidoran. She never saw any Pokemon do something like that. She then tried to find some other food besides berries, but without any proper teeth, she'd have some trouble eating it. She found a Basculine in the pond nearby. She went over to it, casted Psychic which killed it. She brought it out, and grabbed some sticks to make a fire. "Anyone know a fire type move? I can't eat an uncooked fish." she said.

I was walking down the rocky path, thinking about the past. I didn't even know where I was going but I knew one thing for sure: I was lost. I looked to my left, then right and stopped. I was in some really weird place and wasn't happy about that. Ater thinking for a few seconds I turned left, not knowing what was there at all...

Back
Top Bottom