• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gijinka-a new begining

Auron turns to her and nods silently. He then looks at Jolt again. "So... I didn't exactly get an answer. Where are we going now?"

Jolt looks back, "an abandoned town, to make it ours."

Melody smiled, "I found it and it's so isolated we should be safe

Auron nodded. "Alright, sounds interesting... I hope you're right about the safety of the place, though. You know they might... no, I won't make anyone worry about that. It should be ok..."

Midnight listened to them talk, resting her head on Jolt's shoulder with a yawn. "Can we get to the town, it's getting late and not everyone can see in the dark." She looked forward toward the town. "I hope they have soft beds~ Everyone needs a good sleep."

Melody shrugged, "I saw beds at the pokecenter, but just a handful,"

Jolt looked at her, "well you can be sure to have a bed, I'm fine with the floor,"

Midnight smiled and nodded. "You sure? I"m sure the floor is cold and rough. We can find some blankets to lay on the floor so you can be at least warm." She smiled, "Let's go forward, before they can track us down further." Midnight replied, pushing Jolt's arm forward a bit.

"With the ability I found I have, I can keep night watch as well. Maybe we can set up a rotation?" Auron said, looking at Amy and Seth.

Midnight smiled, she held onto Jolt piggyback style. "I can't run very fast yet." she sighed slightly. "We must go onward~"

Midnight nodded. "Yeah I'm just fine up here." she smiled and held on tightly to Jolt. "We should hurry before it gets to dark to see." Midnight replied, looking forward at the town.

Midnight looked behind her at Seth and Amy, waving at them and giggling. "Don't get left behind slow pokes~"

Back
Top Bottom