• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD Member Headcanons

It's not a backpack, it's a packet of crisps. It's blue so it's either salt and vinegar, or cheese and onion, depending on what brand it is.

Salt and vinegar. Blue cheese and onion crisps are an abomination and we shouldn't talk about them.

Butterfree is an actual Butterfree, Music Dragon is a Swedish dragon come to he human world to impart his wisdom, and Hiikaru is an angel who occasionally departs from the heavens to give people well-written motivational posts.

RTB is actually not a Gallade but just a floating blade like Ahrah from Dust and that is the only one I care about

Ether's Bane is a sword that absorbed the spirit of Lyra Heartstrings/Effercon/Rarity/rock-ground after stabbing him with feels. It just sounds appropriate.

OH MY GOD

I CAN'T EVEN. THAT IS AWESOME.

+1 TO YOU, MY GOOD PERSON

By the way, in case you don't remember, a history of my avatars:

- For a long-ass time, no avatar
- A ton of MLP stuff
- A ton of Homestuck stuff, culminating in the Non-Blind!Terezi avatar
- A Within Temptation album cover
- For one day, the Borussia Dortmund (that's a football [not soccer - the Americans have it wrong. :P] team from Germany) logo
- The DK (a professional Dota team, not Donkey Kong!) logo, my current avatar

Also, this is the point where I realize that, if I time-travelled to three years ago, spoke to myself from back then, and told him, "In three years' time, you will love Dota, Homestuck, and Madoka, your favorite cartoon hasn't been released in your time yet (Gravity Falls), and you will hate MLP," I think 2011!Bane would've only believed the Madoka bit. XD

(Yeah, I don't think I'll ever outgrow "XD". :P)

Maybe the aforementioned sword replaces fandoms, too?

(By the way, Dota 1 was released in 2003, and Dota 2 in 2013, so 2011!Bane would think I'd be talking about Dota 1.)
(Also, there'd be much more serious things to talk about to 2011!Bane, but this post is just about the fandoms.)

Last edited:
It occurred to me that I have some ridiculous ideas about what different members on here are like in real life.

Mai - Asian-American high school student from the US Midwest. Don't ask me why.

afaik 2/3

1. Luftballon - AI. There's no way it's not AI.

afaik 1/2. the second part is correct. (the first part isn't.)

res is most likely an AI, probably with a broken language app.

correct on the likely, no points for the being. for the language app.

1. Luftballon is a clone of miruku. Turns into a bunny when crying at Wikipedia's timeline of the far future.

FAR OUT

No, the language app works perfectly.

MAYBE. (though I don't understand the wolf part I don't even have a wolf character ;n;)

pffh poo is bulbuls

Also Murkrow is always a murkrow regardless of avatar. And fsr I imagine Butterfree to be an AI and not res. res seems more like... a lileep.

oh dear

um well I headcanon personalities onto people but that basically extends to allie and bluzzy are nonsocial asian-types who eh a lot at canadia (well that's just canon, except the eh), mimi is nonsocial middle of nowhere oklahomia.

also Boss Lady is, like, Boss Lady even when not Boss. unpoint.

miffles spends its time giving standing ovations at mentions of rayquaza

Phantom is not a person. Phantom is a sentient column of purple smoke at a computer. Phantom is only concerned with killing all the elves in the history of ever.

These are all facts.

Is this a thing I can join in? :x

Uh, let's see...

Zexion is a sixteenth century gallivant knight who serves under... King Charles? I, I didn't pay attention to the royalty of Shakespeare's time.

Mai seems like the kind of person who can solve crimes using some extensive knowledge she hadn't been known to have known before.

ILS is a Spanish Squirtle who likes explosions.

Zero Moment is Vinyl Scratch.

Phantom is a ghost, ooo-oo-oooo!

Flora is a blonde, and any claim otherwise, I don't believe.

I didn't have a headcanon for VM or Tailsy, but I agree wholeheartedly with the one where they're mafia members committing vehicular manslaughter after kidnappings m-namrd animals.

Zexion is a sixteenth century gallivant knight who serves under... King Charles? I, I didn't pay attention to the royalty of Shakespeare's time.

Queen Elisabeth maybe?

VM ... vehicular manslaughter

Was that intentional?

Anyway, I've had a theory about Yami being the Doctor and Krazoa his companion, maybe even an avatar of the Lady in Blue herself...

I also had the idea that Jirachu might be UU. But then the brother she mentioned had to be her best friend rather than her actual brother.

Hey, look, opal is still alive. Hullo opal.

Yis, I am a ghost. I live in the internet. That's what imgur does to you.

I liek Squirtles - Actual Squirtle. Also, I think his name is Pablo?
I liek Squirtles is not actually a person, but multiple Squirtles typing at a computer.

My name is not Pablo. He is currently in the bathroom. This is Manuel.

I liek Squirtles is a rising star and is a minor character in pretty much every movie. He's in there somewhere. Just look for the Puerto-Rican guy who may or may not look stoned.

Why thank you!

Here are mine:

Majora/Qvalador is the most proficient person at everything except languages. However, he, along with Flora, are currently working on summoning the spirit of JRR Tolkien to teach them how to make up a language.

Flora is exactly like her avatar and the picture she posted earlier is a lie. Also, just a few lucky breaks away from being a household name and has all of the relationship problems ever.

Hiikaru is the nicest and politest person to have ever existed as has been pointed out.

Hippy is what happened when someone tried to clone Kiru.

All of the members who registered before me are actually divided into two mafia families, fighting for control of the entire forum. The rash of inactivity was that the families killed everyone who opposed them.

Sangfroidish is a Meowth that reincarnated into Brit Essence.

Squornshellous Beta is jelly.

MD is actually a god that graces us with his presence every now and then. Instead of getting rid of hunger and all of that stuff, he posts witticisms to a little piece of the internet. Actually also res. res is just MD but drunk.

Mewtini is really a Mewtini.

VM heads one of the mafia families. Actively searches the mafia forum for good additions to his mafia.

res is the alien in the forumwide mafia game. MD is res sober.

DA is a Celebi for some reason.

Majora/Qvalador is the most proficient person at everything except languages. However, he, along with Flora, are currently working on summoning the spirit of JRR Tolkien to teach them how to make up a language.

Flora is exactly like her avatar and the picture she posted earlier is a lie. Also, just a few lucky breaks away from being a household name and has all of the relationship problems ever.

LAUGHING SO HARD AT THE LANGUAGES.

Also thankfully I don't have all the relationship problems (I wouldn't wish that on anyone), I just have all the pre-relationship romance problems. You know, the "one or both of us is oblivious" kind.

All of the members who registered before me are actually divided into two mafia families, fighting for control of the entire forum. The rash of inactivity was that the families killed everyone who opposed them.
Perfect headcanon everyone else go home.

Flora is the person you can always count on to be on the forums and make posts all the time.

Except for mafia games :p

How interesting! As somebody new to the community, I'll just read this thread to find out what everyone's like. LOL.

Not really, I'll try to talk to you all.

Back
Top Bottom