• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

It's a tough decision, actually. I assume (hope) Air Lock will stop them regardless, but the unlimited sun/rain coupled with the negation of weather changing and water/fire moves is huge and stops any ubers dependent on fire or water.

what it'll do is change the Ubers metagame so that every team is either sun or rain, and it'll be a battle to see who can save their primal legendary to megavolve after the other.

Rayquaza is like the One Thing that can stop Groudon and Kyogre from fighting so I presume Air Lock will be upgraded to accommodate their primal abilities as well

I guess it hasn't been mentioned here yet... That the superweather only remains on the field while the Pokémon that causes it does. So it can't support a team, and it won't entirely shut anything down (and it's not as if a lot of ubers use Fire-type or Water-type attacks anyhow...).

I guess it hasn't been mentioned here yet... That the superweather only remains on the field while the Pokémon that causes it does. So it can't support a team, and it won't entirely shut anything down (and it's not as if a lot of ubers use Fire-type or Water-type attacks anyhow...).

Okay. That makes a pretty big difference.

Has there been any news on whether character customisation is going to be a thing yet?

Has there been any news on whether character customisation is going to be a thing yet?

I also don't think so. But: I don't think that, at this point, they would turn the pokémon center back into just a pokémon center -- that would mean putting the pokémart back in the blue buildings. Rather, I think character customization will definitely return -- if it didn't, the PSS would look really silly -- with the pokémarts being turned into boutiques.

The Pokemon Center and PokeMarts are already confirmed to be seperate buildings though. You can see the separate buildings for them in various trailers.

I think Superbird is suggesting the blue buildings that used to be Pokémarts are actually boutiques in OR/AS.

i am going to be so disappointed if there's no customisation in ORAS. don't do this to me gamefreak :C

So Mega Rayquaza is a thing now and it has a new, better ability :O
I thought it might get a primal form like Kyogre and Groudon, but this is cool too (and the new signature move looks pretty badass). The black flame pattern in its face just makes me think of pimped-out cars and I find that somewhat hilarious :D

I LOVE RAYQUAZA SO FUCK YES

Also, nintendo trademarked Delta Emerald but that doesn't necessarily mean anything - though Mega Rayquaza and also its ability Delta Stream...??????

mega rayquaza is green mushu
-some tumblr user
I'm pretty sure its face is a spaceship

ORAS better not butcher those trumpets
that's what made me fall in love with these games in the first place, dammit.

Apparently, a lot of people are having reservations about the pincers. I think they're cool, personally.

EDIT: It seems like I can preorder either the one that comes with a figurine OR the one that comes in a metal case. Not both. Decisions, decisions. I still haven't decided which version I want, either. Do we know if there's going to be character customisation yet?

The lady in GAME lied to me. I looked on the Nintendo website and apparently (in the UK at least) you CAN get both?
Am I interpreting this right?

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/pokemon-alpha-sapphire-steelbook/10991143.html

She told me that GAME only offer one or the other and said if I looked on the Nintendo website, they only do it that way too. Maybe she was trying to convince me to buy it there and then idk.

Back
Top Bottom