• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

Y'know if I'm being purrfectly honest I don't appurreciate how totally rude you all are tryna lynch me without even explaining what the heckle is going on right meow. >:(

38c3b97dc69f5891876c772e9de012f1.jpg

JackPK

The town took a vote, and although the vote was split between two lynch candidates, Tywin Lannister received one more vote than the other candidate.

Two of the townspeople overpowered Lord Tywin, while the other townsperson simply watched. One of the men took the Lannister's sword from him while the other held him down against the chopping block. Tywin Lannister, having realized his folly, did not put up any words of protest.

"So, Lannister, have any last words?" the man with the sword asked. He was met with silence. The man sighed as he raised his arms above his head.

Steel flashed. Blood spattered. A head rolled. Tywin Lannister was no more.

JackPK has died. He was MAFIA.

The game, however, was not over yet. It would almost certainly reach its conclusion by the next nightfall.

48 hours for night actions.

(All actions are in, so let's keep this moving.)

Three townspeople went to sleep, and three townspeople awoke. The game was coming down to its final moments.

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

I get the feeling even if we don't lynch, someone's gonna bite the dust by the end of this day phase.

Hey Faorzia, what even are you? I mean, you kind of have to be the last remaining mafia scum and all, but what's your power?

Heh, knew it. Guess it was too much to ask fur some good luck for this unlucky chaton, huh? Meow unfurtunate.

I'm Chat Noir, at night I rule. That's really all you need to know, right, Faorzia? I'm gonna die regardless, after all.

definitely at the end of the phase, just like ILS.

so hey Autumn, I know your power isn't to negate a lynching or whatever it was, but if your real role is what I'm thinking it is, I'd say whoever you vote for doesn't really matter. If your win condition is to survive to the end, you've practically won.

Consider, though, that voting for me is totally useless if I'm already poisoned. That'd just leave you and Faorzia the following night, which would either kill you the following day phase or somehow put you at a stalemate. Super messy, yeah? It'd be totally cat-astrophic!

Voting for Faorzia means we both die today, though I'm riding on the outcome that I'd fulfill my win condition before actually dying (as I win when all the mafia is dead, so I mean, kicking the bucket like two seconds after Faorzia would teeeeechnically mean I'd win?). Either way, that'd still leave you the only left alive. Whatever your win condition is, you'd still automatically win.

Of course... on the off chance I'm not poisoned, well, the game would still end at Faorzia's death. And if it didn't, then I guess we'd go through the next night still alive, because I don't have a killing night action, and I'm willing to bet you don't either. At that point I'd gladly vote for myself, because I would have already won.

do I have anything wrong here? Because they way I see it, voting to lynch Faorzia would be much more convenient for you.

Back
Top Bottom