• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[NIGHT 0] Mafia Choice Mafia

Hmm...
At worst, we had the mafia target an alien and activate it, then had some other third-party killer who's still alive kill Jack.
At best, Jack just got screwed on the first night and we have no more killers other than mafia.
Either way, nothing we can do about it with such little evidence. Nighty-night, don't let the Mafia-bugs bite!

lynching negrek is not possible because negrek is not a Mafia Game! so you all decided to lynch no one today.

48 hours for night actions.

(ps i'm posting from my phone so that's why this is so short)

lolhenry2.png

Nya ha! So I can be in this one too, right?!

Ooooh... blood...

Another morning comes, and the residents of whatever hellhole this is have all gathered in a circle. They do the ritualistic Counting Of The Mafia Games only to discover that they are one person short! After going through all the houses in reverse numerical order, they determine that Superbird has died. You all look at his knives too, and determine that they are all useless. They look like they were all rusted over and they just look filthy. Who would even cook with these?? They look like they were used to dig holes or something. Shouldn't he have had a shovel somewhere? Maybe he got rid of it or something.

One person looks in a corner and discovers that his ghost is still here. He can still talk and everything, but he's a ghost. He's just sitting there, over his dead body, looking all sad. Poor Superbird.

Superbird is dead. He was innocent. He is still eligible to cast lynch votes in the thread.

48 hours for discussion.

wait crap it hasn't been 24 hours i thought it was. Just leave it, I guess, I mean nearly everyone got their actions in??

(I will be more on the ball from now on ;-;)

Well if they don't do their actions within the alloted time, sucks to be them...
Personally, I use my completely useless ability immediately.

So, can Superbird actually participate in day time discussion, or is it only reserved for lynch votes or smth?

I don't really know that many mafia roles yet, so what kind of power/role could've brought him back as a ghost?

You all look at his knives too... they look like they were used to dig holes or something.

This seems like a great idea. Let's give knives a chance to help out in the earth! Down with shovel tyranny!!

I think there's a role called a Stump or something that functions exactly like a ghost. Not sure if that's the right term but it deffo does exist.

jeez man what did shovels ever do to you

Hm... maybe thats what Superbird is? I mean, its the closest thing we've got... I don't know. Superbird, if you end up being able to participate in discussion, can you confirm or deny this?

You know, I really just can't dig shovels. Some people praise them in spades, but my previous experiences with shovels have always ended up being soiled in one way or another.

Back
Top Bottom