• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

NINTENDO NX/SWITCH HYPE

Hmm! It looks pretty cool and I like the switchability of everything! I think I would really like that. However, the only game I'm really interested in is the Zelda one, and since that's going to be released on WiiU and I'm also contemplating getting a WiiU for other games, I'm not tempted enough to buy it. Also it looks like it's sold out everywhere anyways.

But someday in the future! When the Switch is as old as the WiiU, maybe I will consider purchasing it! (I'm a little behind on the times heh.)

Hmm! It looks pretty cool and I like the switchability of everything! I think I would really like that. However, the only game I'm really interested in is the Zelda one, and since that's going to be released on WiiU and I'm also contemplating getting a WiiU for other games, I'm not tempted enough to buy it. Also it looks like it's sold out everywhere anyways.

But someday in the future! When the Switch is as old as the WiiU, maybe I will consider purchasing it! (I'm a little behind on the times heh.)

Same really. I'm disappointed that the switch isn't backwards compatible. I think I'll end up getting a wii u on the cheap in a few years. Hopefully its price will drop a bit.
My main reasoning for that is because I already have wii u games since I expected the NX to be backwards compatible and I was going to play it on that when it came out :X

If they're unopened, i think gamestop will buy them back for full price
might have to check that though

Same really. I'm disappointed that the switch isn't backwards compatible. I think I'll end up getting a wii u on the cheap in a few years. Hopefully its price will drop a bit.

That's the same situation as I'm in! My basement is getting remodeled, and that's where my consoles Wii resides. We've had it forever, so I'm allowed to pick a new system. And even though the Switch is coming out soon, I'm probably gonna get a Wii U, so I can still play my Wii games, and get the games for the Wii U I like, since they're all cheaper now. Also, the only thing that really interests me in terms of games on the Switch is SM Odyssey, and even then, I'll live without it. Maybe when it has a bigger game library, I'll consider it...

Back
Top Bottom