• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Double-Take Mafia

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
At the end of another normal day, a flyer appears on the town bulletin board.

Theme song (thanks Stryke!)

All role PMs have been sent out! Let me know if you didn't get your role or have a question about it.

It is now Night 0. 48 hours for night actions.

The strange message brings about some discussion, but no one will admit to posting it. The villagers head to bed, confused but not yet fearful.

Quick night phase extension because I'm still waiting on a couple more actions. You can also tell me if you don't want to do anything tonight.

In the morning, another mysterious flyer appears, even before the earliest wakers check the bulletin board.

As the townspeople congregate in the square, someone strikes up a discussion...

Someone lost this ability:

- Network: (active, nightly, single target) You may communicate freely with your target only during the day phase immediately after you use this ability. You can't communicate with anyone who's eliminated, and you can't target the same person on consecutive nights with this ability.

It is now Day 1. 96 hours for discussion.

To clarify: that was my ability, and I lost it, and I also learned that RedNeckPhoenix visited me last night. It is probably not that easy, but there you go.

ooooo0 spooky visitation

In all seriousness, that was totally me. The murdering-ness wasn't, though.

I visited you. Just. Visited your house. 'Sall the power does, is let you know I visited you in the night.

Frankly, I think the theme song is ballin; truly one of the 21st centurys classics.

Incidentally, I had a very uneventful night; nothing happened on my end.

Hmm. It is interesting to be able to talk with the 'victim' of the night. Presumably you didn't activate anything that'd tell you who targeted you, then, Eifie? It was kind of a glaring omission to not make that clear initially - you made it sound like you did some kind of tracking, but if not, then that seems to corroborate RedneckPhoenix's account - a killing power that tells the victim they were targeted seems pretty impractical in this setup (unless he just happened to have a second passive ability that does that).

I intentionally didn't say how I'd found that out to see how RNP would react. I totally buy his claim.

I intentionally didn't say how I'd found that out to see how RNP would react. I totally buy his claim.

To be clear (I should not post at 7:30 am immediately after waking up), I did not do any kind of tracking.

checking in! i'm feeling much more myself now that i'm home from AX, so i should be able to talk a decent amount now.

i don't have anything to add to discussion, though.

I am alive, in some definition of the word!

Anyway: Oof, that power loss sounds Rough. Sadly, I ain’t got nothin to report, so...

So, good talk, everyone. It would be kind of nice to do something today since everyone has two lives anyway so we can be a bit less cautious (and I am worried about dying tonight), but I guess it's too late for that...

The discussion continues, but no clear suspects emerge. The townspeople mill about the square some more before walking back to their homes for the night.

No one died.

It is now Night 1. 48 hours for night actions.

A few clarifications:

- No ability has the exact same flavor name as another in this game and anyone who loses an ability in the night will also be notified.
- Any killing actions are resolved at the end of the night, so night actions will complete even if the owner loses the ability in the same night. It is possible to lose both abilities in one phase if someone is killed twice, is killed once and loses the other ability through another effect, etc.

Back
Top Bottom