• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

also, can we all just appreciate Panini's efforts for a moment? master sandwich is a treasure and I hope we can keep her

PoliticalBoldCaribou-size_restricted.gif

this is very sweet thank you, of course you guys can keep me if you want, anyone can make a sandwich :grin:

Oh

It's me

I was tipsy last night and made a post bragging about my sheep skills without actually doing the sheep

Sorry for not posting yet since the, uh, grand revival. To be honest I'm having kind of a hard time engaging with this game at this point, because nothing really seems to have any actual meaning, so there's no actual motivation to post anything in particular, or make any particular nighttime proposal. I don't even know what my actual alignment is at this point, but even if I did there's not really any sense that I can meaningfully progress towards any kind of win condition by doing anything. So I guess this is pretty much just a shitposting thread where random events happen? I'm. Okay. I guess.

Oh. I even missed the bit about how the winner of the sheep thing wins the game. Good job me, I was just kind of "yes, okay, there's another sheep event, what does anything mean"

Oh. I even missed the bit about how the winner of the sheep thing wins the game. Good job me, I was just kind of "yes, okay, there's another sheep event, what does anything mean"

Yeah - the game will be over after this event, and the winners of the event will win the game.

btw Panini I had no idea what you were saying in woweechat a lot of the time so I was mostly just giving up and replying with random emojis in hopes that you would glean some sort of meaning

btw Panini I had no idea what you were saying in woweechat a lot of the time so I was mostly just giving up and replying with random emojis in hopes that you would glean some sort of meaning

Same honestly

Although that explains a lot

yeah i also had no motivation for this game

you're town, butterfree. the mafia flip was fake

original mafia was me and chemist. i turned eifie mafia later. everyone else is town

no I made everyone mafia Ki don't you pay attention

I wanted everyone to win!

oh yeah

but that was at the very end so i don't think it counts

also then you said the winner would be decided by sheep

so it double-doesn't count

oh yeah

but that was at the very end so i don't think it counts

also then you said the winner would be decided by sheep

so it double-doesn't count

I said the winner of the winners doesn't anybody read

smh

As an update - just one more submission left, so I should be able to tally the results and do the end-of-game reveal by the end of the weekend.

I hope that you all found the game enjoyable or entertaining at some point! A number of people have said that they didn't find the game very fun or they felt like they weren't able to engage with the game. As a host I want to try to make it a fun environment for everyone playing, and I'm sorry that it wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom