• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Shadow Apocalypse

"Huh. I guess I have no decision, but I think there's a Psychic-type dragon in the remains of the Pokemon League." Gold was annoyed at Jacen for acting as the leader, but he went with it for now.

"Psychic? ooh. Well, we should all venture to where the dragons that match each of our types." says Katherine. She was excited to see a Psychic typed dragon. After all, she was a Psychic type.

"A Dragon-type dragon!" Ali laughed, suddenly speaking out loud. "What will a Dragon-type dragon look like?"

Rose nodded, "I..I want to t..tag along with Kathrine," Rose stammered standing by the girl, "I t..trust you."

Katherine replied to Rose, "Thanks, I trust you too. Let's tag along, then!" She smiled, and hoping that perhaps maybe some others will come with Kat and her friend Rose.

"According to an old legend that my father, who was a Lucario, once told me before I was caught by my trainer" said Jacen, before heading out. "There are these dragons known simply as the Seventeen. When Arceus originally created the Pokemon World, Pokemon were simply animals with absolutely no powers at all. Then the Seventeen decided to lend their powers to a select group of their own, forming the types. Flarix was the fire-dragon, Aurion is the psychic dragon, Minrogue was the Fighting dragon, and Drizleon was the Ice Dragon yet those are all I can remember."

Jacen then chuckled nervously. "whoops, I kinda went off topic a bit, didn't I? Well, lets go to the Glastron Islands." Jace pointed down the path. "This way leads to Kinleaf Town. From there, we can take Route 8 to Rogueport."

Then he turned to Ali. "Oh and Drakore is the dragon-type dragon and the leader of the Seventeen." said Jacen. 'Now, who is ready?"

"I wonder where the dark dragon is," Ryo thought aloud as he started to walk down the path. He stopped and turned to the others.

"Well, come on then! If I'm stuck with you, you can at least keep up."

Jacen smirked and ran over to the Absol.

"I certainly am ready," said Jacen. "I may be small, but once I become a Lucario, I shall be the best Lucario ever."

Jacen actually was as ready as ever. He was excited about this journey.

Not to far off, a rather large Nidorina was taking a drink at a nearby pond. The Nidorina, Thorn, had just gotten out of a Scyther ambush. Of course it was just her luck that the Scyther she'd managed to kill weren't even tasty enough to eat. Her belly and flank were covered with wounds from the encounter, some of the cuts still bleeding a little.

Still, she kept on sipping water, occosionally looking around for something less agressive and more palatable to wander by...

Last edited:
"There is," said Jacen, looking at the shy Rose. "Well, whatever it is, it needs our help. We are the last normal Pokemon. Perhaps when we save whatever it is, maybe they can become normal again. If not, then I shall certainly kill them."

Thorn was continuing to drink when she saw something below the water. Without a second though she ducked down and nabbed it in her teeth: a goldeen! It wasn't anything special but she gulped it down nontheless.

Jacen decided to pinpoint the source of the injured Pokemon that Rose pointed out using some aura training his father gave him. Sure enough, a Nidorina's aura was fading nearby.

"Its a Nidorina," said Jace. "I can tell from its aura. Its badly injured nearby."

Katherine also saw the Nidorina. "What's it doing?" she asked. She was tempted to run over there, but a feeling inside her told her to wait and see first if she was friendly and a safe Pokemon to be around.

As most Nidos did, Thorn had sensitive hearing, enough to pick up the conversation as soon as the word "nidorina" was mentioned. However, as far as she heard, the voices sounded less than friendly. It was bad enough she was singled out for being alone but now she was hurt?

As she turned to face the group, she gave a low growl, quills raised and taking a defensive stance. She was hoping they wouldn't notice how frightened she was...

Jace looked at the injured Nidorina and walked up to her. Just in case, he had aura stored up in his hand so that the Aura Sphere would end the Nidorina.

"Let us help you, please," said Jacen. "I don't want to kill you, but if I must, then I must."

Thorn wasn't exactly on board with being "helped" especially when followed by a death threat.

"I don't need your help, I'm fine!" She lied. If anything, it didn't make sense to trust someone who was clearly ready to kill you.

Jacen then stood up and then looked at the Nidorina.

"Listen, if it helps at all, we are not here to kill you," said Jacen. "I am Jace and I am a Riolu. I am also normal, so you didn't fear me. I can help you heal. Your aura is fading. I can tell because I have been trained to aura-read by my father, who was killed by a monster Pokemon."

"Being 'normal' doesn't really mean much." Thorn grunted. "Even if someone's not a monster, it's not like they won't kill!" She knew this first hand: other Pokemon just happened to form most of her natural diet.

SHe was beginning to shiver a little...

Back
Top Bottom