• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A Wild Harvest Ty appeared!

Harvest Ty

Yoshi Egg
What should Trainer Forum Members do?

-GREET -BORE USER TO DEATH
-FLEE -USE ITEM

X'3 Anyway hello you people out there~ I'm Harvest Ty. I just wandered over here, being bored, with nothing to do,/shot/Ineedalife/fail

Sooooo... I like to rp(Semi Literate(I hate those asterisks and dashes-I want sentences people.)). I like pokemon in general, but don't most people here?(Though I guess I'm not as much of a fanatic as I once was). Hmm... Yea that's all I can think of at the moment. So yea, hello!

Hi! Welcome to the cave! I be the resident Miku fan/psychedelic colours giver/Lapras/Noob team builder (I'm managing it. Don't worry). I have already given you your psychedelic colours and now here is this long list of things which I forget over time.

• Should you need any help VM or PM anyone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats
  • Great, I'm forgetting them already, um
  • Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
  • Always remember stuff. It helps. A lot
  • Wow no-one's welcomed you yet?

Thank you for the welcome! I'm really glad to be here. Thanks for the advice to LuckyLapras. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask.

Maybe I'm a ninja and I just avoided all the greetings? :3

Welcome to the Cave, Harvest Ty! Watch out for carnivorous doormats (a foam sword should be fine,) and here's your complimentary present of tea and cod.

ABSOUL used PRESENT!
HARVEST TY restored HP!

FROSTAGIN used GIVE SCONES!
HARVEST TY was given scones!

-EAT SCONES -THROW SCONES
-TRASH SCONES -FLEE

(Eating has a 50% chance of poison and a 50% chance of healing. Unless you're British. Then they just heal you.)

//shot

(Oh Britain, you and your terrib-ahem-terrific scones...)

HARVEST TY uses EAT SCONES!
HARVEST TY loses 100HP!
HARVEST TY FAINTED!
-more victory music-

(Oh Britain, you and your terrib-ahem-terrific scones...)

HARVEST TY uses EAT SCONES!
HARVEST TY loses 100HP!
HARVEST TY FAINTED!
-more victory music-

england_rape_face_by_purplexninjaxdragon-d39710r.png

Did I just hear someone insult my cooking?

Aside from spontaneous Pokémon battles... Welcome to TCoD.

All the newbie hand outs have been given it seems. Should you need any help with anything feel free to ask me, or post/join the TCoD Welcome Mats.

Back
Top Bottom