• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Favorite Anime?

My favorite anime is Shugo Chara. I like little chibis and catboys okay
But I can't forget Hetalia because I love that too.

Totally bumping this for Baccano!

It's really, really violent, but most excellent and fairly lighthearted for what it deals with. It's about immortal mobsters in the 1930s and doesn't have a main character. It has three main timelines (1930, 1931, 1932) where it jumps around over the course of 13 episodes. (There's three OVA episodes after that, but the main story's tied up before that.) I personally liked how it jumped around as it kept me interested, but I've seen other people complain that it gets confusing. It has a bit of a slow start, but by the third episode I really got into. Also wanted to say that I just love all the characters (except Szilard, but he's made to be dislikable), too, which doesn't happen very often. Special shoutout to Issac and Miria, though, who are quite possibly the most adorable pair of dumb-a-roos ever. Definitely one of my favorite anime.

Also it has the absolute best opening.

Last edited:
My current favorite in the Action/Adventure-y style is One Piece, with my favorite in Slice of Life-y being Ouran HSHC.

(it's 30s not 20s! but yes omfg isaac and miria are the best)
(i need to rewatch baccano)

i don't think i have posted in this thread yet. my favourite anime would have to be shirokuma cafe
what's not to love about the every day lives of talking animals?? god it is the most adorable and light hearted series ever i love it so much I AM GONNA CRY SO MUCH WHEN IT FINISHES IN 3 WEEKS :'(
also the opening and ending songs are amazing ok

pokemon and sailor moon rank pretty high too. i know pokemon is a bit pants BUT I HAVE REASONS.......
and the other week i watched all of madoka magica in like a day and wow

Back
Top Bottom