• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie's Definitely 100% Legit Serious Mafia Game

in reparations for that fact i have been authorized by the mod to advertise my shitty ms paint horseshit.

are you tired of your forum games making sense?

"man, i type "get the egg" and i ACTUALLY get the egg? lame."

are you tired of good art?

"all these colors hurt my sensitive ocular orbs"

do you sorta like capybaras

"my 5th favorite rodent"

then come on down to Bumbletrek, a place where all or most of your dreams can become a reality. u wont find shit like this on mafiauniverse.

our motto is "please don't leave the art gets slightly better after the first page"

just listen to these satisfied customer testimonies!

"what the fuck are you talking about"
"that capybara looks in pain"
"tell the mod to stop fooling around and let us use the keys like a normal person"

drop by bumbletrek today

redneckphoenix is not licensed to practice medicine. bumbletrek is not a cult. upload schedules are sporadic. side effects include nausea, headaches, ants, uncontrollable hiccups, heart attacks, all the bones in your body melting, death, super death, and hyperdeath. do not take in oxygen while reading bumbletrek

late for my meeting because I wanted to post an updated votecount, AMA

Current Votecount

Butterfree (4): Hiikaru (#54), I liek Squirtles (#73), RedneckPhoenix (#109), Keldeo (#153)
RedneckPhoenix (2): Stryke (#91), Sandstone-Shadow (#108)
Keldeo (2): Chemist1422 (#94), Panini (#131)
Chemist1422 (1): Butterfree (#80)
Music Dragon (1): Music Dragon (#30)
Panini (1): qva (#135)
Not voting: sanderidge, Manti

~14.5 hours remaining.

5wN9aH1.png

sq7WLAt.png

eifie do you do the vote count manually or do you have a script

because if you don't have a script, you should get a script

It's gonna be one ofc those games where I don't place a vote for the first three days I can feel it

Back
Top Bottom