• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Profile Problems

Summergale

So, I'm back after a hiatus that ran a little too long by accident.

I used to be part of the ASB, and I want to get back into it because hey, 'tis fun. However, I can't see any way of getting in to that part of the control panel, and I've checked everywhere.

How can I put my old profile into the new system, since the data collection thread's been closed?

Or am I going to have to start all over again?

Ask Negrek to try to get it uploaded onto the hack; until then, I'm pretty sure you can just ask people to use your old profile.

But welcome back!

Okay, I'm just having a little trouble reading your profile... none of your pokémon have any experience, am I right?

Okay, you should be all set, then. You're going to have to wait a little bit for your signature moves/attributes to come through, but hopefully not long at all. Welcome back!

(And I'm pretty sure you're the first person I saw using anything related to Homestuck in their avatar/signature and had no clue what it was... my, how times change.)

Yaaaay! Thanks!

(Hee hee, that makes me feel special :> Well, slightly less special given that the entire forum seems to like it now but hey that's all good!)

Actually, just a brief wonder: do I need to do anything special to start reffing again, or do I just post that I'm alive again in the Referee Headquarters and go on my merry way?

Right, you can just start reffing again straightaway. (Which I see you've done.)

Your signature moves and attributes have been added.

(We-ell, Homestuck is quite popular, especially in the ASB, but there are definitely a few people who don't care for it!)

I was wondering the same thing, actually, but it took me a while to find this thread. I hope you don't mind adding me, too! I've already joined the league, and here's my old profile.

Back
Top Bottom