• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Throw Fandoms at Me

Dar

oops, did it again
Pronoun
they
So, I've been planning to do something for a little while (which I'm not going to say, but I'd assume is fairly easy to figure out). However, this will require me to collect a large list of fandoms. This van be anything from TV shows to video games, as long as it has a fairly large fanbase. I'll basically accept any fandom that isn't music-related. I'll be organizing this by category, though some may appear in more than one.

Movies/TV Shows/Books:
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Sherlock (BBC version)
Merlin
The Hunger Games
Twilight
Frozen
Harry Potter
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
The Game of Thrones
Hannibal
The Dresden Files
Discworld
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe

Animé/Manga:
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Bleach
Attack on Titan
Black Butler
Pokémon
The Legend of Korra
Fullmetal Alchemist
Sword Art Online
Vampire Knight
Kill la Kill
Angel Beats
Blue Exorcist
No. 6
Yugioh
Death Note
One Peice
Madoka Magica
Code Geass
Hetalia
K-on
Azumanga Daioh
Kuroko no Basuke
Cardcaptor Sakura
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Video Games:
Pokémon
Legend of Zelda
Ni No Kuni
Elder Scrolls
Dark Souls
Fire Emblem
Call of Duty
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Sonic the Hedgehog
Starcraft
Minecraft
Demon Souls
Fable
Metal Gear
Ace Attorney
Mario
Kirby
Metroid
Portal
Dota 2
League of Legends

Other:
Homestuck
Magic: The Gathering
Dungeons and Dragons
Welcome to Night Vale

Last edited:
So, I've been planning to do something for a little while (which I'm not going to say, but I'd assume is fairly easy to figure out). However, this will require me to collect a large list of fandoms. This van be anything from TV shows to video games, as long as it has a fairly large fanbase. I'll basically accept any fandom that isn't music-related. I'll be organizing this by category, though some may appear in more than one.
;_;

jk there's not much you can do with only the bare Vocaloid fanbase. Maybe the song series though.

No. 6 because everyone should experience No. 6. (It's Novels/Manga/Anime)

Video Games:
Metal Gear
Ace Attorney
Mario
Kirby
Metroid
Portal

TV Shows:
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead

Anime/Manga:
Death Note
Code Geass
Madoka Magica
Hetalia

Other:
Welcome to Night Vale

Movies/TV Shows/Books:
Gravity Falls
Steven Universe

Animé/Manga:
K-on
Azumanga Daioh
Kuroko no Basuke
Cardcaptor Sakura
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Video Games:
Dota 2

How large of a fandom are we talking about? Fandoms usually seem larger from the inside so I'll try to refrain from mentioning fandoms I'm in unless I know they're huge.

TV/Movies:
Star Wars
Star Trek

Nobody has suggested these yet? Really these are like the canonical examples of fandoms.

Video Games:
Half Life (Note: same universe as Portal, though the fandoms aren't necessarily the same)

Multiplayer FPSes seem to have sizable fandoms
Team Fortress 2
Call of Duty
Halo

Other:
I would guess most superheros have fandoms! Batman, Superman, Spiderman!

Batman is great! Is there a Call of Duty fandom, though? It's more just a community.

Considering the sales records it regularly claims to break, I would definitely call it a fandom, even if it doesn't act like one in a traditional sense.

The fact that TF2, Halo, Gears of War and Mass effect aren't under Video Games saddens me.

Back
Top Bottom