• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pwnage in Call of Duty

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
Right, so it's not news that I play CoD. I run with a clan called BHSW-GTBK. Recently, I've been uploading videos of my gameplay onto my youtube. All of them from Black Ops II.

So here's a link to my channel.

And here are some of my most recent vids:

Spray and Pray: Right, so... a lot of bullets were sacrificed in this match, but it was for a good cause! Still got a Ruthless!

Wait, a Draw?!: That's a thing? Never in all my years of playing Call of Duty have I ever had a match end in a legit draw.

Back
Top Bottom