• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Swampert forum

I don't understand why everyone thinks I said it makes it good, because I never said that. It makes it better, not good all of a sudden. Just thought I'd make that clear.

So what if my grammar is not the best. "Mercury was saying that you have improved [grammar/site] as if it makes the [grammar/site] good." Are you saying that better grammar dose not make the site better? Dose this "[grammar/site]" mean grammar and site or grammar or site?

I think it means Grammar or Site. No, I am just saying that better grammar doesn't make it miles better. It makes it better, but what makes it more better (if you get what I mean) is the content. Did that help?

I don't understand why everyone thinks I said it makes it good, because I never said that. It makes it better, not good all of a sudden. Just thought I'd make that clear.

I think that stems largely from the way you said 'I think you'll find he's improved it' to Terry.

Maybe if you'd listen to us and improve your grammar we'd be more willing to help you--'so what if my grammar is not the best' really doesn't inspire hope for taking criticism on your site. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Can we stop paying attention to this thread? There are lots of other Advertising threads that deserve the attention this one is getting more than this one does.

Can we stop paying attention to this thread? There are lots of other Advertising threads that deserve the attention this one is getting more than this one does.

It's quite a bit easier point out flaws than give praise while still being constructive. :/ Human nature, my friend.

Ken, is English your native language? If not, try to improve a little before making a forum or website. So far so good, though.

If English is your native language, then try to add proper grammar and punctuation if nothing else to your posts and forums so that people can understand you better.

We are not here to praise it, please read our posts and take our advice.

Can I just suggest that you organise your forums, and/or put them into categories? I think it'd make the place look a lot tidier. And some form of description for each board would be good too.

And, put less Swampert in your sig, or be more specific which to click on. It took me forever to find the one with the link. XD

Back
Top Bottom