• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

all the yens

opaltiger

actually very huggable
Staff member
Pronoun
he/him
Today Cirrus and I spent ¥6000 at the Pokemon Center in Tokyo. :D It was magical. Even if they were out of Litwick line charms. vo.ov

Also last week I had a ¥8250 Kobe beef steak. But we don't speak of that.

(And, you know, the rest of Japan is pretty cool too.)

Can you post pictures of the Pokegoods? Please refrain from posting pictures of the yummy, delicious streak that I'll probably never eat

(we don't speak of that = I bring it up as often as possible)

(we went to Kobe specifically for this)

(I am a vegetarian)

uv next time try to fit into my suitcase!! it could happen :c

Since I heard about your crazy steak, I've been measuring every amount of money I come across in opalsteaks.
(All of Star Trek Voyager on DVD is two opalsteaks. My rent is six opalsteaks a month. Grabby earns an opalsteak every eight hours)

And I'm pleased you kids had a good time :) And I have no reason to be jealous; me and Mhals went to Dartmoor and huddled under a tree for an afternoon while it alternated between rain, thunder and hailstones the size of your head.

Back
Top Bottom