• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What year did you join TCoDf?

What year did you join TCoDf?

Votes: 7 8.1%

Votes: 9 10.5%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 5 5.8%

Votes: 12 14.0%

Votes: 15 17.4%

Votes: 6 7.0%

• Total voters
August 20, 2011.
I just realized I surpassed my one year anniversary with TCoD! WHOO! Onward to two years now!

Huh, I don't appear to have actually been productive in this thread.

Ah... I believe it was August 30th 2007. This was my second or third forum ever and oh god looking at my old posts is painful

I joined on that one iteration that got deleted so I can't look up the exact date or even remember the month, but it was something like late '08 I think?

I joined on that one iteration that got deleted so I can't look up the exact date or even remember the month, but it was something like late '08 I think?
yeah, that sounds about right, because I remember you joining shortly after me.

So, was I the last one to find out who Sangfroidish is? How long ago did everyone else find out? D:
You're not. I have no idea who Sangfroidish is and I also have no idea who you are. I hate it when people change their names. It is terribly, terribly confusing. Nowadays I've pretty much just given up on trying to identify people. I just treat everyone the same (i.e., as balls of yarn).

I hate it when people change their names. It is terribly, terribly confusing.

Changing names annoys me slightly, but with the hover-over thing that tells you past names makes is less so for me.

Making a different account makes it harder though! Unless the intent is to make people think you're someone else, which I don't mind all that much.

and I also have no idea who you are
Good! I don't want people to think of me as my past names anyway because they just didn't feel like names anyway! (not that this one is any better)

I don't really mind when people change their usernames, but it really confuses me when they change both their avatar and username at the same time. It's better than going into witness protection. But, yeah, I have no idea who half you people are.

The hover over thingy only works in a thread, though. Sometimes I'll look at my friends list and think "Who the hell are all these people?" :/

So, was I the last one to find out who Sangfroidish is? How long ago did everyone else find out? D:

Hey, I sent you a PM like right after I came back telling you who I am

You're not. I have no idea who Sangfroidish is and I also have no idea who you are. I hate it when people change their names. It is terribly, terribly confusing. Nowadays I've pretty much just given up on trying to identify people. I just treat everyone the same (i.e., as balls of yarn).

Sorry, but the fact that my original screen-name was that of a Sonic the Hedgehog OC I made up when I was fifteen (and completely lost interest in after three minutes and one forum registration) left me with little recourse. :þ

holy crap i'm three tcod years older than you???
yes'm! I joined pre-forum crash in 2008. I doubt anyone remembers me before this incarnation of the forums. I think I am tcod-youngest of the moderators, but I'm not sure.

get off my lawn, you whippersnappers, before I beat you all with my high-score arcade and asber of the year trophies and biting wit

I dunno I only get pissed off when people change their name literally as soon as they possibly can. stop making it hard for me to remember who you even are and if I've ever talked to you! but I don't really care otherwise~

I dunno I only get pissed off when people change their name literally as soon as they possibly can. stop making it hard for me to remember who you even are and if I've ever talked to you! but I don't really care otherwise~

I change my name every month. u_u Hover over it to see!

Back
Top Bottom