• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zexion vs surskitty

End of Round 5

Team Zexion
OOO
Aron
Iron ♀
Health: 44%
Energy: 54%
Status: Feeling less headache-y. (Attack +3, Defense +1, SpAtk +1, SpDef +1, Speed +6, ability changed to Insomnia) (Confused: mild, 12% chance to fail each action)

Team surskitty
OOO
Hoppip
Arshtat ♀
Health: 71%
Energy: 39%
Status: Eyeing the stones warily. (Def +6, SpDef +2; Energy Ball forgotten)

Iron slammed her stubby legs into the earth, sending more rocks flying at Arshtat. Growling entirely non-intimidatingly, the Hoppip spread her leaves, mindful of the pointed detritus floating around her, maximizing her green surface area to ensure maximum intake of sunlight. When her leaves glowed white-green with an almost audible radiance, she clapped them together, sending a burst of light directly into Iron's face. The Aron grit her teeth and dug deep grooves in the grass as she slid backwards, but she did not give way, summoning further ammunition from the mountain.

The old man shielded his weeping eyes as another flash of brilliant energy connected Hoppip and Aron briefly with a beam of light. Both sides panted lightly, Iron bounding back to the heat of battle to throw more rocks at Arshtat. However, this time there was no immediately noticeable effect; then, a large rock that had flown from somewhere behind her struck Iron in the back of the head with a loud CLANGGGGG.

With a smile, Arshtat let one more Solar Beam loose from her big pink cottony head. As it connected with the flawless surface of Iron's iron armor, it lit the mountainside up like a disco ball.

End of Round 5

Team Zexion
OOO
Aron
Iron ♀
Health: 9%
Energy: 48%
Status: Seeing spots. Lots of spots. (Attack +3, Defense +1, SpAtk +1, SpDef +1, Speed +6, ability changed to Insomnia) (Confused: light, 6% chance to fail each action)

Team surskitty
OOO
Hoppip
Arshtat ♀
Health: 44%
Energy: 21%
Status: Enjoying the light show. (Def +6, SpDef +2; Energy Ball forgotten)

Calculations
Ancient Power- 9% damage, 2% energy
Solarbeam- 14% damage, 6% energy

Notes
-There are a lot of holes around Iron. And a lot of sand. Like everywhere.
-Stealth Rocks are floating around Arshtat.
-Solarbeam didn't take extra energy in the sunlight.
-Iron rolled confusion on the third action.
-Third Solarbeam hit the cap.
-Sunny Day is in effect (2 more actions).
-surskitty attacks next.

Annnnnd it's been over a month. Sorry guys! surskitty is disqualified which means Zexion and I get $8 and $5, respectively. Iron gets a single EXP, and I *think* Arshtat also gets one? I could be wrong, I'm a little iffy on DQ prizes but I'm pretty sure EXP sticks

Prizes should be handled by the database!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom