• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

{We will...} ~How to Fight Evil: A Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon RP~ {...defeat you!}

Hyper~Piplup

Iron Fang Alchemist
Its a few hundred years after the main events of Tokyo Mew Mew happened. During that time, pokemon have been discovered, and eventually, the creatures that were originally on planet Earth were forced to extinction. The decendants of the original Mews and their allies have now been called to war, with the aliens once again.

Rules:
Obay the forum ones.
Have an idea of the plot of Tokyo Mew Mew. It's no fun if you don't.
Semi-lit only please.
If you read this put berry in your character bio.

Accepted:~
Air~Me
Water~Ketsu
(Evil) Earth~Rat_in_a_cage
Normal~Kindling Queen
Earth~Flora and Ashes
Normal~Light Mightyena

Name:
Mew Name: Mew (name here)
Character's Age:
Pokemon:
Descendant of:
Element: *Fire, water, earth or normal please.*
LOOKS-
Hair:
Hair Style:
Eyes:
Mark: (A Mew mark is the sign that pokemon DNA has been injected)
Mark Location:
OUTFIT-
*Mew outfit and or picture*
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: (Here is what the original looked like, you may change it if you wish) It's a gold oval pendant with a red heart shaped outline on it. At the bottom is a red heart shaped crystal. Around the heart crystal are four smaller oval fittings with smooth red gems in them.
(Weapon name here):(Description here)

POWERS- (Include what they can do thanks to the DNA, and attacks. 2 only please. I will let people add more as we go along.)

Heres mine:
Name: Berry Noir
Mew Name: Mew Blackberry
Alignment: Good
Character's Age: 13
Pokemon: Starly
Descendant of: Mew Ringo (From the Playstation game)
Element: Air
Dislikes: Dogs, cats, storms.
LOOKS-
Hair: Short and Dark Purple
Hair Style: Lots of light streaks and it is spiked up at the back.
Eyes: Lilac.
Mark: A wing inside a heart.
Mark Location: Above her heart.
OUTFIT-
mewblackberry.jpg
Her short hair turns a darker shade of purple, her eyes darker lilac. She wears long, elbow length purple gloves, with the same colour armbands. Her outfit is a dark purple miniskirt, with a one sholdered top that, at the bottom, has a diagonal cut. Her band around her left leg is a dark pink-purple, with her long knee length boots being the same colour.
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: It's a silver oval pendant with a black heart shaped outline on it. At the bottom is a black heart shaped crystal. Around the heart crystal are four smaller oval fittings with smooth black gems in them.
Blackberry Sceptre: A long wand type weapon, it's silver with a black ribbon twirling up it, ending in a swirling purple and black orb.

POWERS- She can jump far, thanks to her wings.
Attacks:
Ribbon Blackberry rush: A Huge gust of wind is thrown at the enemy.
Black Ribbon sheild: A black sheild. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit: Okay, if people are stuck for ideas, here are some sprites I did a while ago. I found them again, hence the RP.
pkmnmewmews-1.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Tamana Emerarudo
Mew Name: Mew Cabbage
Alignment: good~
Character's Age: 14
Pokémon: Dewgong
Descendant of: Lettuce
Element: Water
Dislikes: Fire, Summer, Warm berry pies
LOOKS-
Hair: Blonde
Hair Style: Chin length, wavy
Eyes: Green
Mark: A water drop surrounded by a snow flake pattern
Mark Location: On her belly
OUTFIT-
A sleeveless top with a skirt that's lime green. The band in her hair is also lime green. Wears lime green boots. Her hair is held in a horn type shape and is now a pastel green. Her eyes are now lime green.
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: It's a gold oval pendant with a lime green heart shaped outline on it. At the bottom is a pastel green heart shaped crystal. Around the heart crystal are four smaller oval fittings with smooth green gems in them.
Mew Mew Cabbagong: A pastel green gong with a lime green mallet
POWERS- Can hold her breath underwater longer than most and no longer minds the cold, though she is more susceptible to the heat.
Ribbon Cabbage Wave: Pluses of water with ice in them are thrown at the enemy
Green Ribbon Reflect: Reflects Physical attacks at the attacker

Tokyo Mew Mew was my first anime I watched in Japanese (at the time I still (and only) watched Pokémon in English.)

Last edited:
Name: Gale
Mew Name: Mew Mochi(ricecakes cuz I lub them!!)
Alignment: evil
Character's Age: 15
Pokemon: Roserade
Descendant of: Strawberry
Element: Earth(plants XP)
Likes: Sweets, shiny stuff, flowers, fire, and sweet fruits
Dislikes: bitter stuff, closed in spaces, and cocky people(hates them)
LOOKS-
Hair: pure White
Hair Style: short with long bangs that go to the side and cover his left eye
Eyes: red
Mark: a leaf
Mark Location: on the back of his neck
OUTFIT-
Wears a black overcoat and a green under shirt. Red& blue Roses grow out of the back of his hands, the whites of his eyes turn green and he gets a ring that is actually a vine (comin outta his wrist). Black boots and black pants.
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: Silver circle with a blue rose in the center and a saphire in the middle of the rose.
Mew mew poison whip: A vine coming from his wrist that can comeout at anytime while he's a mew.It can rip through many materials depending on how fast& how hard it is swung. It has thorns containing poison and the effects of the poison vary from what attack is used.

POWERS- Can breathe in poison without being affected by it at all. Also can use sunlight to regain energy.
Poison barrage: Swings whip very fast so that its like theres a thousand whips being used. This attack uses poison that slowly kills the opponent(like in pokemon).
Floral essence:The attack causes a pink mist and puts people in a daze. It smells nice too.

Name: Doe-Shitzu
Mew Name: Mew Cocoa
Pokemon: Girafarig
Descendant of: Mew Pudding
Element: Normal
Likes: Chocolate, swimming, showing off around competitive people, kick-boxing, and flirting
Dislikes: Stuck up people, the zoo, and hot-hot weather
LOOKS-
Hair: Dark brown hair
Hair Style: long side bangs with two ponytails tied up in white ribbons
Eyes: black with a white rectangle under it
Mark: a hoof in a ring of stars
Mark Location: Across her forehead
OUTFIT-
((a dark dark brown loose belly shirt with puffy sleeves and white edges, a white head band on her head, white long gloves, a black choker that holds her pendant, a mini skirt the same color of her top, and black long top sneakers [like the new converse]))
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: It's a gold oval pendant with a white heart shaped outline on it. At the bottom is a silver heart shaped crystal. Around the heart crystal are four smaller oval fittings with smooth brown gems in them.
Cocoa-Chucks:Brown nunchukus with the face of the tail on each end
POWERS- She can gallop/run for long lengths of time at great speeds as well as see behind her without turning her head, her kick is just as powerful as Girafarig's
Mew Cocoa Binding: Her Cocoa-chuks extend and grow longer so that it can wrap around the opponent and suffocate or keep him/her still
Cocoa-chuk Smash: Her nunchukus handle bars enlarge and the chain grows as much as it needs to reach the opponent and the handle bar crashes down on the opponent, smashing him.

Last edited:
I love you.

On a somewhat related note...I made a strange PokeMew roleplay on Gaia. O_O

Name: Aoiroberi Manako
Mew Name: Mew Blueberry
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Descendant of: Mint
Element: Earth
Likes: SHINY STUFF (she has a strange obsession with them), thunderstorms, blackouts
Dislikes: regular rain, mean people, eviiiiiil people
LOOKS-
Hair: Light Blue
Hair Style: Shoulder length
Eyes: Blue
Mark: A blue lightning bolt
Mark Location: The back of her left hand
OUTFIT-
2crrccn.png
(I made that five seconds ago. ^^)
WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: A turquoise oval pendant with a blue lightning shaped outline on it. Around it are four smaller oval fittings with bright blue gems in them.
Blueberry Lightning Rod- A long staff with a blue handle and a silver lightning bolt for the top.

POWERS-
Ribbon Blueberry Thunder: Mew Blueberry holds up the Lightning Rod high in the air. She shouts ”Ribbon Blueberry Thunder!” and the surroundings become dark. Suddenly, a zig-zag lightning bolt cuts across the sky, dealing damage to the enemy that it hits.
Ribbon Blueberry Blitz: A swirl of lightning bolts spirals toward the enemy.

I repeat: I LOVE YOU.

I have all of the Tokyo Mew Mew manga books. I can't not join this.

I think I'll see if I can modify that Mew Raspberry a little for my character (I adore meowth).

Name: Kiichigo Meguro
Mew Name: Mew Raspberry
Character's Age: 16
Pokemon: Meowth
Descendant of: Berry ( from Tokyo Mew Mew a La Mode)
Element: Normal
Likes: Bright colours, moonlight, jewelery, cute and fuzzy pokemon, her sketchbook, any kind of berry
Dislikes: Perverted guys, water (can't swim), cloudy days (or nights), being beaten at something she cares about winning, people looking at her sketches without permission

LOOKS-
Hair: Pale brown
Hair Style: Long and flowing to her knees, long bangs partially covering her eyes.
Eyes: Dark brown
Mark: A pale yellow picture of a meowth's charm (coin)
Mark Location: Below her collarbone, beside her left shoulder.

OUTFIT- The lovely Mew Raspberry wears a magenta, one-piece outfit reaching her mid-thigh and covering her arms with long sleeves, with a small hole over her chest to show a flash of cleavage. A small band is around her left thigh above her knee, a choker with her power pendant is around her neck, and she wears tall, high-heeled boots.

Her hair turns a pale blond like meowth's fur, she sprouts a meowth's ears and tail, and her eyes gain a cat-like quality with slit pupils.

WEAPONS-
Mew Mew Power Pendant: Raspberry's pendant resembles a feline head (assumed to be a meowth, even it doesn't have the signature charm on its forehead or any whiskers) with no detal on its face except for a pair of hearts that give the impression that it has cartoony-style heart eyes. On its back is the usual heart-shaped gem, the same magenta as Raspberry's outfit, with four oval gems around it.

Golden Blade: A long, gold-coloured katana sword with a magenta bow tied around its handle. Golden sparkles (purely ornamental) follow its movements.

POWERS- Mew Raspberry has natural feline athletic ability, allowing her to land on her feet, leap high, and twist mid-air to avoid incoming attacks.

Kitten Scratch: Mew Raspberry rushes at her opponent and lets loose a number of lightning-quick slashes that leave behind shallow but painful cuts.
Rain of Gold: Mew Raspberry makes a series of flowing slashing motions in the air. With each slash, a number of golden energy projectiles shoots toward the opponent, roughly the size and shape of the coins produced in a meowth's Pay Day attack.

Doh...I just realised. We don't have a Fire Mew yet. Well, we'll start and then see if anyone else joins.

BTW, if anyone here has only watched the Dub of Tokyo Mew Mew, we will be using the Japanese transformation call:
Mew Mew (Blackberry/Raspberry/Blueberry etc) Metamorphosis!
If I type metamorphosis like this Metamorph~sis, just ignore it. It's how I did it with my friend.

Tamana Emerarudo sat in a small café in the city. School had just gotten out, and she was working on homework while eating a sandwich. "What is Plasma?" the book said for one question. Tamana thought for a few seconds before scribbling down "A superheated gas." Her handwriting was horrible, but every year her teachers learned to read it. She took a bite out of her sandwich and continued to work.

((If you wanted a Fire one than maybe you should've said no doubles of elements(?)))

Doe-Shitzu was in the school gym. She was a part of a kick-boxing team. She was training with her sensei for the tournament she was going to win. It was next week and she wanted to be in top shape for next Thursday.

((Kindling Queen, nice pics. I only just realised they were links *Head desk*. BTW If anyone wants me to make a sprite transformation like in my sig, send me a before and after sprite, or i'll make one for you.))

Kiichigo strolled along the city streets, sketchbook under her arm and her free hand holding a strawberry ice cream cone. She was still in her school uniform, caring little that she was essentially broadcasting her status as a student at the top private school. She enjoyed wearing the long skirt, and loved the pink colour, so why rush home to change out of it?

Besides, it was a bright sunny day, and the park seemed to be calling her name this afternoon.

Gale sat on a bench in the park. He had an apple in hand and was trying to cool off.He pulled at his white shirt. He hated this weather. Gale looked to the sky and wished for some kind of breeze or maybe some rain. He took a bite out of his apple and tried to relax.

Berry sighed. She supposed she had to go practice her trampolining. She was meant to be in a competition. She hated competitions, she just loved trampolining so much, that she would do them. She loved the flying sensation. She was meant to be an Olympic hopeful.

She finished the rest of her milkshake and headed towards her school. It was right next door, luckily.

A few minutes later, she was bouncing up and down, and flipping when she got high enough. She tried a few more complex moves, finding she could accomplish them with ease.

((BTW, if some people would make up some aliens, it would be nice. You don't have to post a form for them though. And you can make up boy/girl friends as well.

Edit: Kindling Queen, here is Mew Cocoa
Edit 2: Ketsu, here's Mew Cabbage.
Once you've posted a few times, you can start turning them into mew's in anyway possible. First person to think of Ryou descendants name, we use it. Here comes my way/my alien character.))

Meanwhile, in another dimension, someone was watching Berry. A few words were exchanged, and a young looking boy stepped out of the shadows. He looked fairly normal, apart from the large pointy ears, and the bright, orange eyes.
"Gatae?" A voice said from the shadows. The boy, Gatae, nodded.
"This is your target." The voice continued. "You have been informed of our little project, I presume?"
Gatae nodded.
"Good. Then you know what to do. Don't fail." Gatae smirked. He didn't intend too. He flew up, and into a small portal.

((Edit numba' 3: Lol. I sprited Gatae. He's a descendant of Taruto.))

Last edited:
I love it!!! Okay um....
Elliot/Ryou descendent: Ryuk

Mew Cocoa's Boyfriend: Aidou
Brief info.: An alien in disguise to be with the one he fell in love with, Aidou is considered a bad guy but Aidou nor Doe-Shitzu know of their secret identities. He fights the mew mews not knowing his beloved is actually his worst enemy. X)

*I will be submitting an image for him as well as ryuk*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doe-Shitzu was enjoying her training up until she was challenged by a snotty boy who said, "What kind of girl fights like that? You probably aren't even a girl? I could spoon feed you the skills I have and you wouldn't be able to catch up with me no matter what!"

Other boys snickered while Doe-Shitzu climbed into the ring. "Wanna bet on it, boy?"

He raised his eyebrows and smiled,"I'll bet all that's in my wallet that you can't even hit me! If I'm right, you have to go out with me once your face isn't swollen from getting knocked around."

"Oh? I'm sure betting is the only way you'll ever get a date. It's a deal!" They tapped knuckles and began.

He swung a fist and she ducked and surprisingly thrusted her leg straight up and sent him flying after a blow to the chin. He landed out of the ring by the table if sweat rags and Gatorade.

'Woah...' She thought. 'Did I just? How could that be-?'

The coaches ran to his aid while she fled from the gym with his wallet. She wasn't aware of her own strength was what she was thinking. Besides her amazing performance that she had been proud of secretly, she knew that with this money she could afford to get that dress Aidou always wanted to see her in.

'Oh Aidou...Tonight will be so romantic. You and I'll be dancing to our hearts content at the prom next month. That starry night'll set the mood and-'

She hadn't been paying attention and a car was speeding and was about to pull the brakes right infront of her with no chance of her survival but she jumped on instinct right onto the front of the car denting the hood and sending the driver on a rant and her to the nearest hiding place.

Meanwhile too...

Aidou had been being lectured on why he shouldn't socialize with humans before he was sent to complete his task.

"Yeah yeah. I hear ya. Can I go yet master?" He looked blankly up at nothingness as he floated with his legs crossed.

"Do you remember the main priorities of your presence on Earth?" The solemn voice growled impatiently.

"To make sure Gatae doesn't screw up."

"And...?"

"To search for any others and let you know ASAP." He looked around to see if Gatae had left already.

"Than be gone!"

He was thrown into the same portal and went about looking for Gatae.

((Well, then, Kiichigo now officially has two best friends and a boy at school she has a crush on. All three are ordinary humans.))

By the time Kiichigo reached the park, she had long finished her ice cream cone and was using a great deal of willpower to not be skipping in delight at the bright sunny day. There was a definite bounce in her step, however, as she glanced around at the trees around her.

Kiichigo suddenly paused when she caught sight of a boy sitting alone on one of the benches, eating an apple and seeming irritated by something. A small breeze blew by, blowing her long, flowing hair as she gave him a curious gaze and then continued on her way toward a large tree that looked like a wonderful one to sit under while she did some sketching.

Kiichigo let her mind wander to thoughts of her art class. Her teacher always loved her pictures of the world around her whether they were of buildings, trees in the park, people, or animals. But it wasn't her teacher's approval she was searching for, which is why she often exercised artistic liscence and drew what wasn't there.

It was the approval of Sachi, the transfer student who shared her art class, that she wanted. And Sachi had more than once said that art that came from your own imagination, your own heart, was the most valuable. Those were wise words she couldn't help but cling to even when they were spoken with a thick Osakan accent.

It was those blissful thoughts that lead her to be unaware of the approaching man and his dog until its bark sent her straight into the air with a shriek of, "Nya!"

It took Kiichigo a few moments to calm herself down, but when she did she realized that the furiously-barking houndour was no longer next to her, but below her. Somehow, she had wound up in the branches of the tree she had been intending to sit under.

What did I just do?

Last edited:
Tamana shut her notebook and stuffed it into her backpack. She had finished her sandwich and her homework and had decided to stop at the pool for a bit. When she got there she changed and headed to her usual spot. She had forgotten her goggles. She frowned. She couldn't see underwater without them. She would have to deal. After a bit of stretching she jumped into the pool's deep end with was about 14 feet deep. After hitting the water she opened her eyes like she normally did. She suddenly remembered she didn't have her goggles and was going to close them when she realized something. She eyes didn't sting. And she could see everything. She was extremely happy and started swimming around as fast as she could, it was extremely fun and seemed more natural then it normally did for some reason. She flipped, spun, and dived deeper to her hearts content when she felt a tug. She was pulled to the surface fast. She took a breath. Wait... That weird... I don't feel like I was just suffocating. I feel fine. She realized that she had been brought back up by a lifeguard. "Hey!" she yelled, "What was that for? I was having a good time!"

"I'm sorry, miss," he said, "But we all thought you were drowning. After you had been down for three minutes I went after you, but found you were still swimming. it took me seven minutes to get you."

"I was under for ten minutes?" Tamana said, surprised, "But I'm not out of breath." The lifeguard shrugged.

"Weird," he said, "But that probably won't ever happen again." With that her got out. Tamana tread water for a few seconds before heading out. She grabbed her stuff, changed into her clothes, and headed home to think about what happened.

Back
Top Bottom