• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Finally. Finally! FFFINALLLLLAAAAYYY!

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
My exams are next week, we move in just over two weeks' time, Prom the next day, results are in less than two months and university is less than three months away.

Finally, things are getting closer. I may be patient but I don't like waiting. Woo! Never am I usually this happy about exams looming, but for some reason these two seem... easy. Psychology is hard in the sense that I have to do one essay each on controversies, bodily rhythms, forensics, abnormalities, and probably treatments. But each essay is easy, just need to remember to namedrop certain people. Drama is basically "as a director" questions. And we get to bring our notes. Then there's a comparison of the Macbeth we've seen at the RSC and the original Shakespearean performance. Also with notes.

Exam season started May 16th. Everyone else is finishing off while I haven't even done my first yet. So you can understand my joy at the forthcoming doom and torture.

Exam season started May 16th. Everyone else is finishing off while I haven't even done my first yet. So you can understand my joy at the forthcoming doom and torture.

Oh god I empathise so much. My exams were incredibly late by university standards, I only finished a couple of days ago.

May as well post it here, so as not to flood.

FINALLY I've finished my exams, so all there is to wait for is the move, the prom, the results and the university. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

I'm getting my yearly haircut. But this time, it's consensual. One condition was that it had to be clean cut, to make it easier to hot-oil my hair. Now my terms are that I pick the haircut. SO HERE IT IS. WITH MY EYES CLOSED.

Back
Top Bottom