• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My head fucking hurts.

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
Okay, so prom was last night.

Here's what happened:

• Got a free pint from my best friend
  • Bought another pint for myself
  • Went into the meal area, had a glass of wine
  • Went and got myself a bottle of vodka, I am never having wine again.
  • Head of Year's speech mentions me as an example of how "unique" (pants-on-head insane) our batch is
  • Finished off everyone's profiteroles because nobody else liked them
  • Ate most of the chocolate mints, kept one in my pocket for later
  • Soon as dance starts, I go get another bottle
  • Psychology teacher goes and offers me a pint of whatever. I told her "surprise me" and she bought me the strongest thing they have. Tasted like fire.
  • Got some air, best friend poured his heart out, drunkard-style
  • Went back into dancefloor, joined my friend because she had no partner
  • Coughted out after song finishes, bought another pint
  • Had a heart-to-heart with the Head of Year, telling me my lack of shame is an amazing quality.
  • Then he bought me a pint
  • Pictures with everyone throughout
  • Had a talk with the teachers, and it's true that they work hard and play hard
  • One last pint for thr group (bottle for me, Red Bull for our driver) and we were the last to leave. As in the DJ was packing when we bought our last pint.
  • Walked bow-legged with my best friend/wingman because the others went with the taxi driven by the deserving Prom Queen (she didn't win)
  • Got hit on by a really hot 40-year old, messed it up by mentioning Prom.
  • Got woken up by Peppa Pig, with a vicegrip headache
  • Corned Beef cures a hangover pretty nicely.
It was awesome.

It's horrible. The corned beef delayed the inevitable; I was down for the whole day and my stepdad, not realizing I've drunk my body's water content in alcohol, told me off for locking myself in my room. Didn't tell him because he was on his high horse.

Never again. And my Art teacher said her whole class, including me and her, took seven shots of seven different things that night. I don't know if she's joking anymore.

Back
Top Bottom