• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Words, words, words.

Totodile

up to no good
Pronoun
she
Clever introductory line? What's that?

So ... hi guys. This seems to be a pretty cool forum. Only a few minutes in, and tcod already looks a lot better than sppf.

Let's see here, about me: I'm currently a sophomore in college, though I don't really act like it on the interwebs. My favorite hobby is procrastination. I'm very happy to let my brain rot flourish on TV Tropes, and right now I'm eagerly awaiting the season premiere of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. And Psych.

And now I can't think of anything else to say. :P

WATER STARTER FRIEND :D

*FISTBUMP*

MAKING A SPLASH FTW

And thank you. Nice to know there's tropers here.

Another immigrant? Be careful you don't give us Herpes.

Anyway, hi! I'm Superbird, the resident bird enthusiast around these parts. Might I provide you with some tea and cod? Or coffee and Salmon?

Anyhow, the Animé-Style Battling section is right over there. You should definitely check that out, yes you should.

:o I did not have sexual relations with that forum. If I did, I would've had to go buy a new internet.

But anway. Thanks! *sips at tea* I actually prefer salmon myself, but cod works too. Especially with a side of pineapple.

And the ASB section does look very interesting. I suppose I should look into it further. *is already considering a starting team*

Eh, it's partly boredom. Mostly because it's full of idiots and trolls and adbots though. :/

Hello! I'm Littlestream, the forum's resident insane anime-loving artist with Cute Little Fangs! Though, I don't really need to comment on the crazy bit. There is no such thing as sanity.

Anyway, procrastination is fun! And TV Tropes is great for procrastination. The ASB here is indeed quite a fun thing as well, and a great way to procrastinate!

Also, I love your avatar. I think I have that card.

It's the internet; sanity doesn't mean anything here anyway.

Yay for procrastination! Between TV Tropes and ASB, I'll never get anything done. And that's the point.

And thanks ^_^ I know, right? That Totodile is so adorable there. The cat in yours is pretty sweet too.

Hello, people of the internet. 'Tis, the great azSpriter, 1968th ruler of the Universe. I AM AWESOME.
So yeah, done with the intro stuff. My name is Michael, I like eggs, and I just now got a forums account despite being a fan of TCoD for, like, ever. Ther you go!

Hello, people of the internet. 'Tis, the great azSpriter, 1968th ruler of the Universe. I AM AWESOME.
So yeah, done with the intro stuff. My name is Michael, I like eggs, and I just now got a forums account despite being a fan of TCoD for, like, ever. Ther you go!

You should make your own intro instead of posting on someone elses'.

Anywho, welcome to TCoD.

^ Hawke is right, but whatever. May I offer you some tea and cod? Coffee and salmon? Hot chocolate and Halibut? How about heading over to Forum Games? Well anywaysies, enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom