• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tats ahoy!

Valerunner

Probably shouldn't be here.
Pronoun
She/her
Okay, so I've decided to get a tattoo. Here's the design. Having it on my shoulder, where it can be hidden with a sleeve, since I guarandamntee my parents will flip out.

But anyway, apart from the pain and the expense, is there anything I should know before I get this baby done?

That your parents will flip out more than you think they will if they ever find out.

That your parents will flip out more than you think they will if they ever find out.
I live in University accommodation, so that gives me more time. Basically, once I go back to Uni, I'll go home in April. If I want to, this time. Hopefully by then I'll have a house for the second year where I can stay in during the holidays. Get a job while spending the summer in a beach I can actually swim in.

If everything goes according to plan, by the time they see this, it won't matter whether they flip out on me or not. I'm 19 in exactly a week's time.

It's sort of my motto; I don't really buy into fate, destiny and stuff; everything to me is by chance, which also explains the spade. I really like Assassin's Creed so I added the insignia into it, and the winged wolf devices are there for my two best friends.

The skull's there for show, but the fanged mask on it is for the World Eaters, my favourite 40k legion.

MAKE SURE THE TATTOO ARTIST IS GOOD gorramit. And by that I mean, check their other work because tattooing is an art form and you wanna make sure you like their art! I mean, it depends how picky you are, obviously, if you're not an artist yourself you might not care as much idk, but make sure! Because you don't want art from an artist who you are not satisfied with on your body.

Other than that, I'm sure they'll tell you all the health stuff at the tattoo shop, so yeah. Good luck!

What pathos said, get yourself a good tattooist - LOOK AT THEIR PORTFOLIO. Look at their style.

It's not my type of design, but if you love it - go for it!

Back
Top Bottom