• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The off-subject thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point in this thread is to be as misinterpreting as possible. If you have come to a conclusion, feel free to change the subject to anything at all. Once a subject has been changed, you may not reply to it again, although you may change it back and start the whole conversation over again.

Please try not to change the subject too frequently. It will slowly change anyway just by the way the game is played.

example
P1: I had chicken for dinner.
P2: Who's chicken, you cannibal?
P1: Whoever's afraid to post here is chicken.
P3: How do you chick when you're chickin'?
P4: Why must you direct youre question's at How? Who's How, anyhow? I wouldn't know if he did or not. By the way, is it just me, or is the universe about to explode?

I'll start.

How was New Years Eve?

New Years' Eve! That was the day when we had an entire forumwide discussion about stupid threads just like this one that don't make any sense and are technically spam and about how nobody should ever make topics like those ever again!

How was your New Years' Eve?

... Probably via all the cameras you have in my room. Also,

Xikaze said:
New Years' Eve! That was the day when we had an entire forumwide discussion about stupid threads just like this one that don't make any sense and are technically spam and about how nobody should ever make topics like those ever again!

and if you didn't get it the first time

Xikaze said:

New Years' Eve? Isn't that when we learned that the server is robust...?

Since, y'know, it took it a while to crash from stupid threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom