• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Sequels that need to be made

As title says, is there any franchise that needs another game? And you could kick a baby to make it happen?

In my opinion: MOTHER EFFIN' FOUR! Nintendo should be ashamed of themselves not planning another sequel for the most heartrending franchise in history. Also the one with the best music. *coughEightMelodiescough*

Also Shadow the Hedgehog, make it 2D

Oh man you just reminded me of this ahaha

... Anyway, Okami sequel. SUSANO-STYLE SEQUEL

Another The World Ends With You... waaay too many loose ends @@

Also, Final Fantasy X-3, centering around Braska, Auron, and Jecht.

World of Goo, omg YES YES YES.

More in the NiGHTS series, please and thank you~

More Twilight Princess would be nice...

I think that's it.

New mario & link games that they're already working on.

Wait. Since its almost impossible to top Twilight Princess & Galaxy I may as well give up.

(squeal, super mario sunshine2 =3)

Also, Final Fantasy X-3, centering around Braska, Auron, and Jecht.

Like the poster before you, I'm reminded of this.

Anyway, I want to see a War of the Monsters sequel. It's an awesome game, and adding more to it would make it even better.

Elite Beat Agents. Preferably a nintendo version. I've actually made notes on how this game would work.

Elite Beat Agents go around the nintendo universe helping, Luigi & Mario save the princess.Again., Help Kirby get his cake back from King Dedede, Help samus get her suit back from Ridley (yay) and help Mr Resetti calm down.

Failing that, a nintendo guitar hero or a animal crossing, with nintendo characters. Damnit, i'm such a fanboy.

Another The World Ends With You... waaay too many loose ends @@
As much as I'd love that, I'd be afraid that it would just end up being... not so great, and that would make me sad. ;_;

I didn't really notice any loose ends, though...

Elite Beat Agents. Preferably a nintendo version. I've actually made notes on how this game would work.

Elite Beat Agents go around the nintendo universe helping, Luigi & Mario save the princess.Again., Help Kirby get his cake back from King Dedede, Help samus get her suit back from Ridley (yay) and help Mr Resetti calm down.

That would be awesome. Would they dance to themes from Nintendo games too, along with associating with Nintendo characters?
I have this friend at school who has the English and Japanese version for his DS and rocks at it... while I fail whenever I try because I only know like three songs from it("Highway Star", "YMCA" and "Canned Heat").
If they danced to songs from Nintendo games I think I would be a lot more familiar with those. :B

As much as I'd love that, I'd be afraid that it would just end up being... not so great, and that would make me sad. ;_;

I didn't really notice any loose ends, though...

Meh, to each their own and all. I'm kinda scared they'd do that, too, but... yeah.

And there are actually a few loose ends and plot holes... how about
Minamimoto's body? Does that mean he's still alive (well, as alive as any Reaper...)? Does he still plan to take over the role of Composer? Or, why didn't Shibuya get destroyed? Neku lost the gunfight. And that secret ending... it didn't make much sense, ne? (Look it up on YouTube if you haven't gotten it in-game to see what I mean). Shouldn't Rhyme have been destroyed when that Shark Noise ate her? The Secret reports do say that... so does she have her memories erased, or what? Is she a clone or the real Rhyme?

That sounds like a great idea. More so if it had an extended version of the Kirby Right Back at Ya and Super Mario Brothers Super Show intros. Well, maybe not the SMBSS one, but it's funny. And Do the Mario. Just because.

Even though I know they'll never do it, they really should. And then Pollyanna can replace You're the Inspiration. Yes. (I sure do link a lot, don't I.)

That would be awesome. Would they dance to themes from Nintendo games too, along with associating with Nintendo characters?
I have this friend at school who has the English and Japanese version for his DS and rocks at it... while I fail whenever I try because I only know like three songs from it("Highway Star", "YMCA" and "Canned Heat").
If they danced to songs from Nintendo games I think I would be a lot more familiar with those. :B

I think you should watch this video.You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Golden Sun 3 needs to be made. Golden Sun 2 even left of a Clear Data file, which made everyone think there was going to be another one. But still none...

Doshin the Giant!
02_DoshinTheGiant_1190922012.jpg

DOSHIIIIIIIIIIIN.

Seriously, it'd be amazing, if only anyone bought the previous one. I want to become an evil god again.

Back
Top Bottom