• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Giratina VS Cresselia

Cresselia VS Giratina

• Total voters
Oh, come on! giratina is not cute, nor does it have a gender!

Actually, all "genderless" Pokémon are really "gender unknown." It was even labeled this way in-game once, when you were choosing Pokémon to put in the day-care place in the G/S/C games.

A lot of legendaries might only be classified as "unknown" because they haven't been studied thoroughly enough--most of the bigger/stronger ones are only known to modern-day humans because of the mythology that past generations built up around them, so of course nobody's ever had the chance to try the old "flip 'em over and look underneath" trick on one. So Giratina could very well have a gender, or even multiple genders (it is from another dimension where everything is really weird, after all.)

Shouldn't this be Cresselia vs. Darkrai? They're the ones who are opposed.

Anyways, Giratina. Giratina is just such a badass.

Giratina, without a doubt.

For whatever reason, Cresselia just doesn't appeal to me. I guess I've never gotten used to it as a Pokemon, but it seems kind of odd. (And plus Giratina is just pure win!)

Giratina. For al you gender-confusers, Giratina is GENDERLESS. So it wouldn't be a he or she, but an it. Now, back to why I prefer Giratina.
It's... well... awesome, basically. :D I like the evil Pokemon better than the others. They look so much cooler.

Giratina. For al you gender-confusers, Giratina is GENDERLESS. So it wouldn't be a he or she, but an it. Now, back to why I prefer Giratina.
It's... well... awesome, basically. :D I like the evil Pokemon better than the others. They look so much cooler.

No, it's Gender Unknown. It is referred to as such in the games, so there. I can call Giratina a girl if I like, and I do. And just because it's big and scary doesn't mean it'd be male, either. In nature, females are pretty much always bigger than the males, so they can protect their young. Also, it probably thinks of itself as a particular gender even if it doesn't have one.

*sulk*

(yeah can you tell that this is something I feel strongly about? x3;)

Cresselia, because it's one of the few Pokemon I can truly say is beautiful.

cresselia
Seriously, it's beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom