• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Official: Battle Hall Blast

Adriane

Super Moderator
Pronoun
she
~What Can Your Favourite Do?~

Presenting the TCoD Official "Battle Hall Blast" --
a thrilling new event where one Pokemon (and one Pokemon only!) reigns supreme as the champion!

All participants will use a single Pokemon throughout the tournament a la Battle Hall.
No switching allowed! Can your best handle the challenge?

Rules

• Fights are 1-vs-1
  • Pokemon can be from any generation
  • The same Pokemon must be used for all battles
  • Event Pokemon* are not permitted
  • Universal league rules apply
  • Sleep clause is acti-wait...
  • Round Robin OR Single Elimination depending on participation
  • Participants must be registered members of the league
  • Minimum participation: 6 (Met, but would prefer to have one more!)
  • Please link to your registration card in the Records Office when signing up
Participants

Alraunne
Claudster
Espeon
Jack_the_Pumpkin_King
Jetx
Mudkip
SonicNintendo
Zora of Termina

Fine Print: Players are REQUIRED to submit a roster via PM to Kratos Aurion giving the following information: Pokemon, nickname, nature, and stats. These are static values that will not readily change. You ARE permitted to change moveset and held item between battles. *EVENT POKEMON constitute as a Pokemon that is not obtainable without attending a store-based event or through Mystery Gift. (Darkrai is an Event Pokemon; Registeel is not.) Tournament dates will be discussed post-registration.

Last edited:
Added you both; From now on, please link to your trainer card in the Records Office so participants can easily access your friend codes.

I think I'll sit this one out, fun as it looks, but I'm willing to keep track of the players' Pokémon for cheating-prevention.

Other, more pressing matters to attend to over the next week or so. Depending on how long this takes to get started I might be able to participate, but I don't think I'll be able to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I accidentally hit the edit button on your post.

I expect it'll take longer than a week to get stsrted though, minimum of 6 required and all.

We need another three people, and I have no idea where they're going to appear from.

I'm interested, but curious. Is this strictly competitive?
Because if it's not I'll sign up.

Now to find my ID...

Added you both; From now on, please link to your trainer card in the Records Office so participants can easily access your friend codes.

What if my FCs are in my sig?

Last edited by a moderator:
What if my FCs are in my sig?

People might disable signatures so that they can't be seen. In that way, it's inconvenient for them. That's why we ask you to say it in your post.

Also, Zora; It's probably competitive up to the point of EV training, which is easy to do for everyone. I doubt many people will IV breed their Pokémon to perfection for a 1-vs-1 tourney.

I'm interested, but curious. Is this strictly competitive?
Because if it's not I'll sign up.

Now to find my ID...

That's a fairly irrelevant question given that you can only use one Pokemon. Just be prepared to fight anything that isn't an uber or event Pokemon.

That's a fairly irrelevant question given that you can only use one Pokemon. Just be prepared to fight anything that isn't an uber or event Pokemon.

Also, Zora; It's probably competitive up to the point of EV training, which is easy to do for everyone. I doubt many people will IV breed their Pokémon to perfection for a 1-vs-1 tourney.
...Good enough!

Now if you'll give me a day or two to get my ID updated with my Platinum FC (why have i not done that already), I'd like to sign up.

Back
Top Bottom