• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your first kiss?

It was with my ex-girlfriend (so, last year). We had already been going out three weeks and everyone kept pressuring us to do it because ~somehow~ all our friends knew this scintillating fact about our relationship. We were in my living room and she just sort of ... leaned in. And it was nice but unexpected. Then I was overwhelmed and cried but we kissed some more and it was okay.

:D

Some random kiss with my crush in like, sixth grade he was all 'Okay I better make this quick *kiss*' on the lips and I wtf'ed at first.

Mine was on the opening night of New Moon. Me and a huge group of friends and family (including my crush) went to go see the movie together. I picked my crush up at my friend's house then drove him to my aunt's house and then to the movie. We sat by each other like we didn't know each other. After I drove him back to my friend's house so he could go home it was cold and he was warming up his truck while I held him as we leaned against my car. My friends then got home and ran inside and after about a minute he just started making out with me. THEN he asked me out. Went out for 2 months before he tried to cheat on me with my best friend up north. First and last relationship so far. FOREVER ALONE

I don't really remember my first, honestly. :P It was when Fluffy came to Iceland and I think after we got him at the airport we went to my room and kissed, or something. I think it was pretty weird.

My first kiss with Shadey was about five seconds after I told him I liked him, because he was sitting on my bed and I was standing somehow blurting out that I'd had a crush on him for ages and then he asked me to come over and we kissed. I don't quite remember the kiss itself there, either; mostly just the buildup to it.

Kisses are much more fun when you're practiced at them and can have fun with it, rather than all nervous and aaa.

My first kiss was with my first girlfriend, in a public pool, with a bunch of people gawking at us.

I enjoyed it, not so sure about her.

Kisses are much more fun when you're practiced at them and can have fun with it, rather than all nervous and aaa.

Hoping for this because if all kisses are like that it's kind of disappointing. :x
Then again I pretty much expected angels to cry so obviously I was being unrealistic.

I pretty much expected angels to cry

Did you also expect him to jizz in his pants? Or is this a common phrase I've only ever heard in one other context
edit:
1zpk6xz.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I took it from "Jizzed in my Pants" because for some reason that one phrase was just stuck in my head. :x

Last edited:
mine was with my friend who also happens to be my ex

I went to go visit her and when she found me waiting outside the station, we hugged, as expected and then she kissed me out of nowhere lmao
we're both awkward fucks so I wasn't expecting it at all
IT WAS NICE.

...my first kiss was almost forced upon me by one of my exes.
I told her (EXTREMELY nervously) that I had liked her for a while and she sorta just pulled me by the shirt and kissed me.
i admit i had no clue what to do so i was like "oh god WHY" and yeah. It was decently enjoyable for my first one, I guess. o-o

Mine was with my current girlfriend, although it was waaay before we actually got together. We were thirteen years old and it took place on this little jungle gym thing in her backyard and our noses hit and it was awkward as hell.

ditto to what Butterfree said, it's way more fun once you get over the awkward

Hasn't happened yet.

Mostly because girls don't like me (or if they do, they always manage to keep awfully quiet about it, because as far as I know there's only been one girl who ever liked me in that way... and she ended up being ultra-religious and kinda nuts, so that didn't work too well. Well technically there were two, but one of them was someone I only knew online and lived 300 miles away, so I'd say that doesn't really count.)
Though the fact that I'm really nervous about that kind of thing and honestly don't even know how to ask a girl out probably doesn't help...

None none none. I'd rather get it over with so I'd have more opportunities for roles because right now it's like 'uh, if this part has to kiss I'd rather not get it because I want my first kiss to be meaningful even if it completely sucks'. Buuut I wasn't even planning on dating anyone until long after high school so even though I now have a boyfriend I predict that my first kiss will be with some guy that I have to act with. ; ;

But that's okay because right now for me kissing = scary and embarrassing as heck. :D

Back
Top Bottom