• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kickassia Mafia! [Day Two]

ole_schooler

This WILL be the last time you see me.
Everyone should have recieved their roles (if not, PM me). 36 hours for night actions (because it's the first night).

Notes:
-Unsent night actions will not be randomized.
-Failure to send in night actions twice will result in death by That Guy, unless I am told in advance you will be away.
-Flavortext may or may not provide clues.
-Nights will be 24 hours, days will be 48 hours, at least.
-Abstaining is allowed, but not encouraged.

Last edited:
Kickassia Mafia! [Day One]

The battle had been fought, the war had been won, and the nation of Kickassia was at peace!

Well, relative peace. The new President didn't seem to be interested in much besides watching Hogan's Heroes.

As time went on, more and more of the citizens became a bit...shall we say...peeved at the President's inaction. The country was running out of money, there was a subversive member of the ruling party, and the Nostalgia Critic was doing nothing! One citizen, desperate for action, disrupted the Critic. Blazheirio889 had a plan, an idea on what to do to save their failing economy, and they were willing to interrupt the television to try and stop this downward spiral.

Unfortunately, the Critic flew into a rage and shot them in the head. Bad news. Maybe they'll get better?

blazheirio889 is dead. She was a Citizen.

48 hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Re: Kickassia Mafia! [Day One]

Sounds like Blazihero was the one who makes reccomendations that the Nostalgia Critic steals (Raising revenue with tourism)? Can't remember what character that was, thouh.

Psst, it's blazheirio, not blaziheiro. I have no idea why people can never spell my username right D<

*re-shot*

Erm... this seems like an ordinary Mafia kill without any other weirdifying factors that could help us deduce anything. It's a long shot, but did an inspector or other night-action-er end up doing something that could flush out a Mafia already? (Disclaimer: if all you did was confirm someone as innocent, please don't out yourself already.)

Otherwise we could either abstain or randylynch. As I've said in other Mafia games, I generally prefer randylynch (gives us a better-than-0% chance of killing a Mafia) but if there's (A) possibility of an alien or (B) absolutely no evidence for or against anybody, I'm not entirely opposed to abstainment.

Seems like a normal Mafia kill, yeah. :/

Randylynch sounds about right, although I guess I hope it doesn't get randomized to me. (so do most people, though)

I am not familer with the theme, but judging from the text, I don't think the flavor text matters right now.

Any particular reason to lynch ABCD? I don't like abstaining the first day since it's boring and RNG says Spike just for the heck of it.

My vote wouldn't matter anyway since the majority wins. I pick out in random and I want to do something beside doing nothing. Changing to ABCD.

No apparent evidence = no reason to lynch anyone else but the target of the majority. Sure, ABCD.

Back
Top Bottom